PDA

View Full Version : Who's collecting the Money ? Sheriff Alyson or Serotta Chris

Smiley
11-18-2004, 06:23 AM
Were so wound up on the Banana sponsorship for Team Sierra Nevada , who do we send the checks to and to whom should we make them out to . Anxiously awaiting as well as others on the thread started by Bill Bove :banana:

Bill Bove
11-18-2004, 09:33 AM
Smiley,

Serotta Chris is going to get something going soon, I think. We spoke on the phone yesterday and he very graciously accepted the responsibility for the job. He wants to confer with Ben about what the art will look like, he seems to think the :banana: may not be the best way to represent us. New guys :confused:

Serotta PETE
11-19-2004, 05:32 AM
Were so wound up on the Banana sponsorship for Team Sierra Nevada , who do we send the checks to and to whom should we make them out to . Anxiously awaiting as well as others on the thread started by Bill Bove :banana:

Another suggestion,,,,,why do we not get Sierra Nevada to donate a space of the team car for the logo and the money collected go to the Davis Foundation, (After all we do make it up in the beer - especially Keno and I)

Pete

Smiley
11-19-2004, 07:41 AM
You started this and I suggest that you pick M_A and Shino artist and get a slogan together and lets get Chris Smith to approve it from Serotta and lets start collecting money .

Bill Bove
11-19-2004, 08:02 AM
I like the owners club badge with "presented by the" on top of it and "in honor of" the DPF URL underneath it.

Serotta_Chris
11-19-2004, 08:33 AM

Details on the "A way to thank & support Ben thread".

Thanks,
Chris

Smiley
11-19-2004, 08:46 AM
Sounds like a plan , thanks Chris and Bill .