PDA

View Full Version : FS: Campy Record components

old fat man
11-25-2008, 01:32 PM
1. Campy Record carbon crankset, square taper, 175mm, 135bcd, 53-39: sold
2. Campy Record carbon bb, square taper, Italian thread, 102mm: $50 (or $35 if you buy the cranks too)
3. Campy Record cassette, 13-26, 10 speed ($125 or $100 if you buy the crank)

All of these were lightly used on a back up bike. I purchased the parts when the owner decided to switch his entire fleet to compact drivetrains. The cassette and bb have an estimated 800-1000 miles of use (judging from the cycling computer and my knowledge of the owner's riding habits).

The crankset has more miles as it was on a previous bike but it is still in great shape with no obvious markings. The chainrings (Record outer, Chorus inner) were new at the same time as the cassette and bb.

keevon
11-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Wow. First generation Record carbon cranks. I expect them to be snapped up very fast...

scottie
11-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Hello,
I was wondering if you would ship these campy parts to Australia? I love Campy and it's too damn expensive normally, but this price looks good, the parts look great and I would love to get ahold of them,

Let me know,
Cheers, :beer:
Scottie.

old fat man
11-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Sorry, I should have stated this in the post. I don't do international shipping. I just don't have the time, energy and especially patience required to fill out all that paperwork at my local post office. Plus my local post office is full of angry unhelpful staff that make the automated postage machine my only choice for shipping stuff.

Steve in SLO
11-26-2008, 12:04 PM
PMd for cranks.

SoCalSteve
11-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Sorry, I should have stated this in the post. I don't do international shipping. I just don't have the time, energy and especially patience required to fill out all that paperwork at my local post office. Plus my local post office is full of angry unhelpful staff that make the automated postage machine my only choice for shipping stuff.

I feel the same way about my post office as well!

I'll never ship International again, I learned my lesson the last time.

Just sayin'

Steve