PDA

View Full Version : Your caption/body part identification here

Waldo
11-20-2008, 04:14 PM
This morning's souvenir. And here's a clue: this thing is about 4" by 6" in size.

sc53
11-20-2008, 05:52 PM
If that's your arm I am shocked at its size! Maybe a thigh? Gross either way!

sc53
11-20-2008, 05:53 PM
OK studied the pic a bit longer and I'm guessing it's your BACK--the blue thing is your shirt pulled up. You fell and scraped your back big time?

sc53
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM
OMG PLEASE don't tell me it's your nipple! Smiley's circular band-aids under the jersey aren't going to help with this...

D_L_Huns
11-20-2008, 07:21 PM
I almost hate to ask....but, how'd it happen? (standing over here ready to cringe...)

EDS
11-20-2008, 07:41 PM
I am going with hip.

Peter P.
11-20-2008, 07:43 PM
And here's a clue: this thing is about 4" by 6" in size.

Uh-you landed on a photograph?

Waldo
11-20-2008, 11:20 PM
I am going with hip.

We have a winner! Right hip.

For the first time in a long time, the rear wheel slid out going around a rather unremarkable right-hander, and so did I. For those who know California's East Bay Area, this occurred on damp Pinehurst Road about 1.5 miles outside Moraga at ~22-24 mph around 7:00 a.m. I slid for a loooooooong time, probably aided by the wet surface, which must have provided lubrication, extending the slide. What's pictured is the worst of the crash. The bike is fine.

I wish I could say I was riding stupid aggressively and was asking for it, but I was riding fairly conservatively. Once in a while these things happen, I guess.

jeffg
11-21-2008, 12:29 AM

For the first time in a long time, the rear wheel slid out going around a rather unremarkable right-hander, and so did I. For those who know California's East Bay Area, this occurred on damp Pinehurst Road about 1.5 miles outside Moraga at ~22-24 mph around 7:00 a.m. I slid for a loooooooong time, probably aided by the wet surface, which must have provided lubrication, extending the slide. What's pictured is the worst of the crash. The bike is fine.

I wish I could say I was riding stupid aggressively and was asking for it, but I was riding fairly conservatively. Once in a while these things happen, I guess.

Damn!

I hope you are doing well and can ride pain free (with me) soon!

Ken Robb
11-21-2008, 12:48 AM
what a PITA!

EDS
11-21-2008, 08:28 AM

It happens to the best of us. As long as you can walk away and ride another day you can consider it a character building experience.