PDA

View Full Version : Couple of nice parts for sale....groovy cranks and more

PoppaWheelie
11-13-2008, 01:55 PM
I plan to list these a bit more extensively (and elsewhere) once I take a few photos this coming weekend, but if anyone is looking for any of the following, it might save me the trouble from having to create properly-sized images for everything. Photos are definitely available right now if you want though...thanks for looking...

1. '04 Campy Chorus D-brakes, polished silver, new in box (never used or mounted). $70.

2. Silver Centaur 27.2 seatpost. SOLD

3. Campy Record Carbon crankset - square taper, barely used (easily less than 500 miles), purchased new 4 months ago, sold bike where they lived. 175mm length, 39/53 rings. No rub or scraches, comes in original box, etc. $200.

4. Time ASX Titan carbon crankset w/ coated Time 39/53 rings. 175mm length, English tread on BB. Cranks are in A+ condition, integral BB cups have some of the black annodizing worn off where the installation tool pressed on the spline (normal wear). This is a lightweight part (622g claimed at WW), and although they proved to be stiff, solid, and I never had an moment of trouble or doubt about them, but I wouldn't recommend them if you weigh 250 or hope to put them on your mountain bike. Used one season, changed to compact on that bike. $800 new....yours here for $300 (includes BB).

5. Extralite E-Bones crankset, SOLD
6. King No-threadset, 1 1/8", black. New in package...purchased a few months ago but I no longer need it. $130 new...yours here for $105.

7. Campy Record 10 braze-on front derailleur SALE PENDING

8. Cook Bros PCH road cranks. SOLD
I have an almost-new IRD 68mm English BB that works great with these cranks if you're interested (will throw that in for an add'l $10).

9. Black Brooks Swallow w/ Ti rails. SOLD

Buyer pays actual shipping. PM me for more info. I'll be away from my computer for the afternoon but will get back to PMs in the evening.

Cheers

hochstes73
11-13-2008, 02:54 PM
PM sent regarding Centaur seatpost.

Mattbotak
11-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Interested in the Cooks Cranks, PM'd ya. Cheers.

uno-speedo
11-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Groovy cranks?