PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Forum Gift Exchange

Lifelover
11-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Anyone interested in a Serotta Forum Holiday Gift exchange?

I was thinking that I would give anyone interested until Thanksgiving weekend to commit. I'll draw names randomly and send everyone a PM with the name and address of the person they are sending a gift to.

Gift can, but does not have to be cycling related. I thought it would be cool if they have a local flavor. Water bottles from your favorite shop, favorite bottle of red, Coffee beans from a local roaster, ATMO Tee Shirt, etc. is the kind of stuff I was thinking

Ideally the gifts would be sent out in time for New Years and could even be sent anonymously if you wish.

$20-$25 including shipping.

Let me know if you are interested. PM your full name, home address and e-mail address. If you like, you can include misc. info (i.e. Tee shirt size, do/don't drink wine/coffee etc.) and I'll include that when I send the PM's.

Peter B
11-12-2008, 10:28 PM
PM sent

scottie
11-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Hey there,

I'm just wondering if people from overseas can join in, this sounds fun!
Or can we start an Australian one for the aussies on here?

Cheers,

Scottie. AKA The butcher.

Lifelover
11-14-2008, 08:18 AM
I've had some PM's and emails, but thought I would bump this back up to see if anyone else is interested.

Lifelover
11-27-2008, 08:41 AM
One Last bump before I send out the names.

We have had a few people show interest. If you would like to participate let me know.

I plan to send the information to everybody on Monday or Tuesday.

PBWrench
11-27-2008, 10:10 AM
LL -- Cool idea.

PM sent.

Lifelover
12-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Emails and PM's went out tonight.

The name and address in the PM/email is who you send a gift too.

If your gift shows up anonymously and you want know who sent it, send me a PM.

If I somehow missed anyone of even worse, told you to send a gift to yourself, let me know.

Lifelover
12-21-2008, 11:46 AM
If everyone that is participating could send me an email or PM letting me know when you send out you package it would be great.

Mine will be going out Monday.