PDA

View Full Version : Payment plan...

bostondrunk
11-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Would anyone like to loan the drunk, say, 5k on a 5 year 2% interest payment plan? That way I can see what all the Ottrott hype is about and give a true report on the ride quality... :D :beer: :p

Tom
11-12-2004, 02:31 PM
You order a 59.5 ST, 59 TT, 8cm drop, C-10. You pick the wheels. That way when you get all hooched up and forget to make a payment, it's mine.

Sandy
11-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Yes, as long as you give me your word that you will make the payments as we agree.This is a genuine offer.

Serious Serotta Sandy

bostondrunk
11-12-2004, 02:42 PM
I appreciate the offer, but I don't trust myself not to drink too much and forget the payment...;)
Hmmmm....I think I can get 5% from the bank on a credit line..:)
Also, it would force me to reveal my real name, and then you would all know which former pro rider I am....can't have that... :p

Kevan
11-12-2004, 02:58 PM
I believe you and I got off on the wrong foot, we should talk. ;)

BumbleBeeDave
11-12-2004, 03:02 PM
About that drinking and forgetting . . . I think you may be doing better than you think. I haven't heard a (Burp!) in a long time. don't be so hard on yourself, Mr. Lemond . . .

Oops. Don't think I was supposed to say that.

BBDave

Dr. Doofus
11-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Mya we have something new to gripe about? The Ottrott rants are old news....

Maybe we can get diatribes on overpriced beers?????

William
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Maybe Serotta could offer financing at a reasonable % rate in the future for their rides? I mean, pricing certainly is getting up to the point that they could make a few $$ from the "now" generation on a $10,000 dollar decked out steeds. Of course they will need a collections dept. My fees are very reasonable. :D

William :)

BumbleBeeDave
11-12-2004, 03:28 PM
. . . then my assumption that your avatar is a photo of you is correct? ;)

BBDave

dirtdigger88
11-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Drunk,

In all reality- check with Citi Bank credit cards. I just got an offer with my last statement that is for balance transfers. 2.99% for the life of the balance with no transfer fees. I called on it- its real. Now I just have to finish convincing my wife why it is a good thing to pay off my car with that. :crap:

Jason

William
11-12-2004, 04:15 PM
. . . then my assumption that your avatar is a photo of you is correct?

Very observant of you BBD, that's a photo of me exercising. I like to squat in the nude to show off my tribal body tattoos.....EERRRRRRGGGG!!!!:eek:

:confused:

William ;) :)

H.Frank Beshear
11-12-2004, 08:56 PM
Sandy keep an eye out for that Kevan character he seems a might suspect :rolleyes: to me. However if you are looking to loan for an otrott I do have some land ( very nice doesn't flood often) :D to put up for collateral. :beer: Frank

Kevin
11-13-2004, 06:05 AM
Sandy,

I'll post a bridge that I own as collateral. It is in very good condition and it connects Brooklyn to Manhattan. You could set up your own toll and generate a tremendous cash flow.

Kevin