PDA

View Full Version : Serotta James

Keith A
11-12-2004, 07:53 AM
James,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the input you have been providing lately. I for one enjoy hearing your opinions and at times the official response from Serotta.

This is a great forum with some very knowledgeable and entertaining folks -- some of which I have had the pleasure to meet in person.

Thanks to Ben, James, Alyson and the rest for not only creating wonderful riding machines, but for supporting and allowing this forum to exist.

:banana:

William
11-12-2004, 07:58 AM
HERE, HERE!!

I couldn't agree more. Great job and thanks for hosting a place that brings together a fine group of knowledgable and admirable people......even the Drunk. ;) :D

William

Smiley
11-12-2004, 08:52 AM
Keith , ever notice that James and Alyson are playing GOOD Cop-Bad Cop, Serotta James is always sending good stuff leaving the Lovely Alyson to be the tough Sheriff . What gives here James :banana:

M_A_Martin
11-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Face it smiley...men are like that ;)

(although I wouldn't say that Serotta James is ALWAYS making Alyson be the sherriff!)

Ken Robb
11-12-2004, 09:27 AM
James gave Leslie and me a great tour of the Serotta shop when we visited a few weeks ago.

BumbleBeeDave
11-12-2004, 10:10 AM
. . . James was certainly real helpful to me a few weeks ago in arranging to have that DKS rear end welded onto the Queen Bee and . . .

Oops. I don't think I was supposed to say that. :rolleyes:

BBDave

admin
11-12-2004, 10:18 AM
Keith , ever notice that James and Alyson are playing GOOD Cop-Bad Cop, Serotta James is always sending good stuff leaving the Lovely Alyson to be the tough Sheriff . What gives here James :banana:

I like being the sheriff! :banana:

dirtdigger88
11-12-2004, 10:25 AM
someone needs to get a hold of Keith A right away. quick make another post- you are sitting on number 666 that scares me ;)

although it brings to mind one of my favorite Iron Maiden songs. . .

Jason :cool:

Sandy
11-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Sheriff Alyson could become quite a legend, if she locked this thread and locked up Serotta James aka Jessie James, if Serotta James goes over the edge.

Serotta Sheriff Sandy (Deputy Sheriff)

Keith A
11-12-2004, 10:54 AM
someone needs to get a hold of Keith A right away. quick make another post- you are sitting on number 666 that scares me ;)
Jason :cool:

Don't worry it didn't last long :)

Serotta_James
11-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Hey, I do what I can. I don't want to post too much, lest my info should become hackneyed.

Aly and I are still trying to figure out which sheriff is good and which is bad. We might take turns.

SGP
11-12-2004, 11:19 AM
cheers! :beer:
this site is the most informative one that i've found. The knowledge found here is top notch. Being able to learn from such luminaries as Tom Kellog & Richard Sachs, amoung others, is a great thrill. :D :banana: :hello:

BumbleBeeDave
11-12-2004, 11:31 AM
"Aly and I are still trying to figure out which sheriff is good and which is bad."

This brings to mind that old movie scene with Ben trying to decide what to do in cycling while James and Alyson are the little angel and devil sitting on his shoulders whispering in his ears. Will he go the way of good--or EVIL???

BBDave

Kevin
11-13-2004, 06:07 AM
I like being the sheriff! :banana:

Is anybody going to touch this line? :no:

Kevin

Sandy
11-15-2004, 07:06 AM
I'll give it a try. The word Sheriff is made by combining the word She and riff,

Riff is a verb that is short for riffle.

So what does Serotta Alyson do on the forum? She riffs through the forum pages, to look at the content, and how it is articulated. Since she riffs the pages, she is certainly the Sheriff of the forum, deservedly so. :)

:banana: Deputy Sheriff Sandy :banana:
:banana: No Arrest or Thread Locking Rights :banana:

JohnS
11-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Does this mean that she uses handcuffs and wears a uniform??? :D :D :D

Keith A
11-15-2004, 10:20 AM
Boy did this thread really get off corse. We went from expressing thanks James, to dreaming about Alyson in a uniform.