PDA

View Full Version : 2005 vs 2008 or 09 CDA

jdgreen
11-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Have the tubes changed any from 05 to current on the CDA? In other words has there been any advance in the technology during this time or is it unchanged and strickly based on your custom set up?

Brian Smith
11-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Have the tubes changed any from 05 to current on the CDA? In other words has there been any advance in the technology during this time or is it unchanged and strickly based on your custom set up?

The chainstays changed, if I recall correctly, between '05 and now, and the carbon seat stay, bonded in bosses, and dropouts also have been lightened and improved. These are all fairly small changes. The improved finishes are probably where more change is apparent.

Smiley
11-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Man, just did a 40 miler on my Uniscasi and I just can't think of a better ride for the money. Steel just does everything right.

Pete Serotta
11-01-2008, 04:32 PM
:) Agreed, I was on my K Bedford today.... :cool:

Man, just did a 40 miler on my Uniscasi and I just can't think of a better ride for the money. Steel just does everything right.

Smiley
11-01-2008, 04:48 PM
:) Agreed, I was on my K Bedford today.... :cool:
Somehow I was thinking about what a K Bed would ride like today too :)

spiderman
11-01-2008, 05:32 PM
as i was rounding the lake on the csi...
...and then thought
if there is a ride better than this...
i can't afford to get it
because i would be riding 24/7
and wouldn't have time for my job
or my family...
how's that for a tall tale!