PDA

View Full Version : I am HIGHLY insulted!

BumbleBeeDave
01-09-2004, 09:33 PM
HEY! I just went to the members directory and they have the unmitigated GALL to have a list of “Top 10 Posers” and they have put ME on it!

This is outrageous! This is slanderous! This is just plain--eh? What’s that, Sandy? Oh, all right, I’ll look again, but I’m DAMN sure of what I saw and . . .

Oops. Uh, never mind . . . :(

BBDave

shinomaster
01-09-2004, 11:47 PM
I could not be more proud of myself.:banana: :banana:

M_A_Martin
01-10-2004, 12:00 AM
If you think you have a problem, you're probably ok...you don't seem to think you have a problem?

Personally, I'm trying to cut back. Monday should be the cure, I start work again.

toodles

Bruce K
01-10-2004, 05:46 AM
Dave;

Time to have that Rx checked again before you try out the Rudys.

A poser you may be, but that's not the list you're on:crap:

Most of us still love you anyway.

BK

Smiley
01-10-2004, 05:05 PM
I have personally met 5 of the top ten posers, I mean posters. Too Tall, M_A , Sandy, BeeMan, and yours truly. Just plane pathetic, I think I'll go get a life now.

shinomaster
01-11-2004, 12:26 AM
so am I a big loser? Boo hoo...

M_A_Martin
01-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Are you a looser if you haven't met Smiley? Hmmmm.

No Shino, you're not a looser...you're just Coast Impaired.

Smiley
01-11-2004, 10:52 AM
Trying to find an Ottrott DKS frame for sale. Having no luck bribing anyone at Serottaville to make my dream bike come true. Say it ain't so about no more DKS. I got your note, too bad it ain't my size. Have you seen DaveN posted Hor's Cross bike in the image gallery. Very sweeeeet !

M_A_Martin
01-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Smiley, I knew the bike at Kinetics would be too small for you. And since the owner is the same guy I bought my CSi from, I know the bike is too big for me.
The DKS in the image gallery looks like it would fit me though...

Oh well...