PDA

View Full Version : Full Cycles Shoutout

mtflycaster
10-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey all....

I used these guys for the first time a couple of weeks ago when I needed a Fox Talas for my new-to-me Titus Motolite AND I needed it in time for a trip to Moab.

Unfortunately, when I ordered a fork using their website I received an email reply that they had none in stock but that one would ship the following week after a new shipment came in. Normally, no big deal, but this would be too late for my trip. So, I called them.

Wow!

A nice guy named "Will" at Full Cycles immediately understood my problem and wanted to help. So, he shipped out a fork which they had in the shop but which had the steerer cut. It was otherwise new, though, so I did not care. They over-nighted it to me at no additional cost and I installed it in time to have some great rides in Moab.

Don't mean this to be an ad. But customer service can be so variable and disappointing these days that outstanding service just needs to be recognized. Full Cycles went way beyond my expectations.

Check them out at www.fullcycles.com

Cheers,

MtFly

chuckred
10-08-2008, 04:09 PM
interestingly they mentioned riding their Huffys and Schwinns in Evergreen, CO, my current stomping grounds...