PDA

View Full Version : FS:Colnago Extreme C, 57cm, PROO

dbrk
09-30-2008, 11:18 PM
In the simple PR00 virtual clearcoat paintless with white decals, this is the pure bike for climbing that rides every bit like the C50 but weighs a bit less. The frame, fork, and headset are in perfect condition, it's not seen any hurt or hard use. 2cm of spacers left on the steerer. Stock 57cm, see the geos chart for the level top tube (55.6cm top tube). As classic and correct in carbon Italian race bike as you might dream.

Current retail is $4800 new.

Yours shipped with new CK headset installed: $3200 shipped to CONUS. Please contact me directly: dbrk@frontiernet.net

I suppose there are pictures if you need them but I think you can trust me that the bike is absolutely pristine and the stock pictures might suffice.

thanks,
dbrk/Douglas Brooks

justinf
10-01-2008, 07:46 AM
2008 Ramblers may remember me gently spinning this piece of art around the Finger Lakes on the Saturday ride. It is a sublime frame and in immaculate condition, of course. . . and, the paint scheme of choice imho.

Redturbo
10-03-2008, 03:41 PM
I read elsewhere that this bike (new owner) will get full new warranty through a great bike shop.