PDA

View Full Version : want to buy DAVIDSON TRACK FRAME 56-58

kingcounty07
09-25-2008, 01:45 PM
this is a real long shot but i have been riding my davidson road bike for a while now and i love it, but i have been looking for a davidson track frame for quite a little while now to no avail:( anyways if anyone is interested i would make it worth your while. thanks a lot

b.t.w any other quality used track frames that size i would consider too if i cant find this one, i dont mind a couple scratches because i will be using this one, not putting it on the wall, as long as there are no dents or dings. let me know.

EDIT*** FRAME IS IDEAL BUT IF YOU HAVE A COMPLETE DAVIDSON TRACK THAT YOU DONT WANT TO PART OUT I'D CONSIDER THAT TOO -THANKS

mister
09-25-2008, 02:09 PM
there was one that was 55.5 square on portland craigslist.

mjmcgee
09-25-2008, 02:21 PM
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/847822981.html

Usual disclaimer, not mine, don't know seller, ymmv, etc...

kingcounty07
09-25-2008, 02:26 PM
man i saw that one, i live in seattle and was thinking about taking the train down to get it, but it is just a little small i ride a 57 or 58 but would take a 56 if it was the only option, but a 55.5 is just a little too small, i was riding a 60cm fixed for a while, and that 55.5 would be just as small as the 60 is big!

anyways thanks for the quick responses i do appriciate it, if anything else comes up please don't hesitate. thanks guys

kingcounty07
10-12-2008, 09:40 PM
so it's been a minute but if still looking for something, i know the davidson is a long shot but i thought i'd bump this thread to see if anyone had any offers or suggestions, thanks guys