PDA

View Full Version : Your chance to VOTE...Again!!

William
11-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Now that you have cast your vote for Mr. Serotta, here is a chance for you to cast another vote. A vote for a color to paint Williams' custom which is sitting in the factory as we speak.
This vote is a serious one for it will determine* the image that William will radiate while riding this fine machine around New England. Cast your vote for any testosterone laden color or fade that you see fit. Of course you can write in your vote as well.
Exercise your given right to pick a pigment.

William

* William reserves the right to ignore any color or color combination that rubs his backside the wrong way, touches to much on his femine side, or is just to darn fugly.

:rolleyes: ;) :)

Kevan
11-02-2004, 11:13 AM
to barf all over the frame after consuming the 5th, but then it might look like a Landshark paint job. You never know... :D

You might want to feed him too, in order to improve your... how should I say, color selection?

Sandy
11-02-2004, 11:41 AM
Pink/pink fade to match Kevan's special outfits :)

Salmon Salad Sandy

Too Tall
11-02-2004, 12:40 PM
None of the above. Is to too revealing to say if this is infact a Ti bike or steel? It matters. Ever consider a grey bike with White masked 1/2 bike? Use the same pearl clear coat over both halves...something like a purple pearly clear...hmmmmm.

Ozz
11-02-2004, 01:13 PM
I say go for a white bike to go opposite your stealth ride....

white w/ black, red with black, or Ti w/ charcoal decals all look great!

William
11-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Sorry, I should have clarified it. It is the steel SS-71 that is at the factory right now. james & Kelly looked it over to see if it needed re-tooling. Since it's there, I need to decide what I want to do with it. Keep the stealth look, or give it a make over?

What about Egg plant.....hmmm. ;)

On the OS Legend, I'll wait until I can throw a leg over yours TT. I learned on AR's that I will need a stiffer set up. But It's certainly getting into the right size range (I need a little longer & taller then his).

William

William
11-02-2004, 02:08 PM
to barf all over the frame after consuming the 5th, but then it might look like a Landshark paint job. You never know...

You might want to feed him too, in order to improve your... how should I say, color selection?

Kevan,
I like your concept on the unpredictably fundamental level. You never know what he might come out...I mean Up with. :rolleyes: I see two problems though:

1.) Flies in the summer time.
2.) Due to the longevity of steel, many years of supplying the drunk with Yukon Jack after every rainstorm or fly cleaning.

Just not cost effective for me.

William :rolleyes:

Kevan
11-02-2004, 02:12 PM
if he's willing to consume paint instead of Yukon Jack. That way your concerns are addressed.

BD's on the otherhand... :confused:

Sandy
11-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Is it Sandy or don't the rest of you understand what is going on? Pink/pink fade has less than 20% of the votes. Vote for the pink bike. Suggest pink shorts, and pink shoes. Then when some motorist makes fun of William on his pink bike, wearing his pink shorts, and his pink cycling shoes, a confrontation will probably occur.

William will drag that unlucky fool from his or her car, and beat that rather stupid fool............

Score one for cyclists and zero for motorists. After a while, William and Serotta will have quite the reputation, and motorists will probably start to pull over and leave the road to us.

Don't you get it??

Sandy

PS- Kevan really looks bewitching in his pink wardrobe, with an emphasis on witch. :)

William
11-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Ahh, The Sandman is coming at this from a very rounded point of view. Cover the aesthetics with the Pink/Pink fade, and, building reputations as well as getting problem motorists off the road. Very well rounded my man. Keep pushing your cause!

I don't know Kevan, The Drunk on the other hand is proving to be VERY high maintenance.

It's looking like William the Oaf. ;)

GET OUT THE VOTE!!!
(Go Sandy Go!!) :D