PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Old School Serotta jersey

William
09-22-2008, 07:40 AM
I have a Serotta PI full zip jersey in an XL (thats real XL) that has been mostly sitting in my closet since the early-mid 90's. Only been worn a handful of times. Mostly red and blue but I will post pictures later.

Anyone have a cool jersey they would like to trade? Must be a real XL size and in good shape...bonus points for orange colors, but not a must. :)

What you got?

William

William
09-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Anyone have a jersey they would like to trade? :)

William

Ozz
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
You just looking for a new jersey, or want to unload that one?

I have a Torrefazione jersey that is very cool, but too big for me....might be just right for you! It's blue & white with the Torrefazione Coffe logo on it. I couldn't find a picture on the interweb...but found the logo...very good coffee BTW!

I think it is an XXL Voler...will confirm later.

Let me know and I will post some pictures.

William
09-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Sure, post some pictures when you get a chance. I was looking to trade since I don't wear this one and feel funny about wearing it while riding my Zank. And since I don't own a Serotta anymore....maybe someone who does would like it.

William

You just looking for a new jersey, or want to unload that one?

I have a Torrefazione jersey that is very cool, but too big for me....might be just right for you! It's blue & white with the Torrefazione Coffe logo on it. I couldn't find a picture on the interweb...but found the logo...very good coffee BTW!

I think it is an XXL Voler...will confirm later.

Let me know and I will post some pictures.

Ozz
09-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Here you go:

William
09-23-2008, 06:55 AM
I've made alternate arrangements with Ozz so.....Any takers? There's got to be a few XL sized guys who might want to trade?

C'mon, you know you do.

Trade with me. :)

William :D

William
09-24-2008, 06:29 AM
No trades? Anyone want to buy a hardly used Old School Serotta Jersey?

$30 and it's yours.

William

Elefantino
09-24-2008, 06:59 AM
Sold.