PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou SIGNATURE CYCLE!!!

Pete Serotta
09-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Paul Levine and his crew invited the OWNERS CLUB to a very special event this past Thursday afternoon and evening in Greenwich Conn. He had wonderful weather and a great ride with Chris Carnmichael and some other cycling figures for an afternoon. If that was not enough ;) ;)

He had wine (yes red) and conversation at the store. Additionally he had two of the new aero bikes on display.. Both Ben Serotta and Dave Powers were there to explain the value of the design... and that was just the beginning of the evening, From here Paul had a dinner "for all" at the Indian Harbor Yacht Club.

It included drinks, a great dinner, and conversation with Ben Serotta and Chris Carmichael. There was even some inside talk of who Lance will ride for this coming year. (Need to go in to the store and find out more from the team at Signature Cycle.)

Thanks Paul for a wonderful afternoon and evening. Many of our forumites were there and I hope they have some pictures they can post.

If you want to see one of the most professional bike studios, please visit the Signature Cycles shop either in Greenwich or Manhattan. There are no better fitters or mechanics than you will find at Signature. :D :D

Ti Designs
09-21-2008, 03:53 PM
There are no better fitters or mechanics than you will find at Signature. :D :D

There are balder...

Pete Serotta
09-21-2008, 05:12 PM
and still as good :D :D

There are balder...

bocarider
09-22-2008, 02:40 PM
and said it was a great event. He had Ben sign a picture of my wife and I with our bikes at the summit of Rainbow Point at Bryce Canyon (which I posted here back in July), which as cheezy but cute.

He said Ben was a nice as could be and invited him to Saratoga. Chris Carmichal was really cool too.

I will try and get pics in postable form from him and put them up here.