PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Industrial Manufacturer Lovejoy, Inc. Appoints New Manufacturing Engineer

nohappen
09-17-2008, 03:37 AM
Downers Grove, Ill.-July 22, 2008- Lovejoy, Inc., the international leader in the power transmission marketplace, is pleased to announce the recent appointment of Al Bergiel as Manufacturing Engineer.

In this position, Bergiel serves as the troubleshooter for the shop floor. He oversees the manufacturing of the majority of Lovejoy's products. As a 30-year veteran of the gearing business, Bergiel has a broad range of experience in quality and engineering. Prior to Lovejoy, he worked as a quality manager at a gear company where in addition to overseeing quality control, he wrote the company's ISO Standards manual.

Bergiel holds a B.A. in Business with a minor in Engineering from National Louis University. He lives in Bolingbrook, Ill. with his family.

About Lovejoy, Inc. Lovejoy, Inc. is the premier supplier of flexible shaft couplings and other power transmission components. The world leader in flexible coupling knowledge engineers custom products and optimal solutions for its customers. To learn more about Lovejoy's complete line of couplings and ROSTA products, Lovejoy, Inc. is certified under the ISO-9001:2000 International Standards for Quality Management. Lovejoy, Inc., World Headquarters offices are at 2655 Wisconsin Ave., Downers Grov

Blue Jays
09-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Al is legendary in the world of flexible shaft couplings and other power transmission components.

William
09-17-2008, 07:59 AM
I think of him every time I use a flexible shaft to get coupled and work my transmission.

William

BumbleBeeDave
09-17-2008, 08:39 AM
. . . should keep in mind that material like this is extremely, dangerously, precariously close to being deleted as spam unless someone can explain to me what possible connection to cycling there is to it.

BBD

William
09-17-2008, 08:46 AM
. . . should keep in mind that material like this is extremely, dangerously, precariously close to being deleted as spam unless someone can explain to me what possible connection to cycling there is to it.

BBD

Well, I think...

Maybe it's ah.....

Could be about.....

What about a link....

I dunno??? :confused:

William

News Man
09-17-2008, 08:47 AM

BBD

You mods need to transition to a slightly more black and white stance on this kind of stuff, just hit delete occasionally, its not that hard. How is this just close???

Viper
09-17-2008, 08:48 AM
Bottom line, The Village has Old Speckled Hen on tap, page 2, nuff said:

http://www.wedigclams.com/wine.pdf

:beer:

BumbleBeeDave
09-17-2008, 08:50 AM
You mods need to transition to a slightly more black and white stance on this kind of stuff, just hit delete occasionally, its not that hard. How is this just close???

. . . I just lock them. Which is what I think I will do right now!

BBD