PDA

View Full Version : pampered feet

george
09-14-2008, 11:32 AM
I am curious how the rest of you fellow forumites pamper their feet!? Me I run between 30-40 miles per week and bike between 50-150 per week, and on top of that I work as a waiter so I am on my feet all of the time!

I soak my feet at least once a week with over the counter "foot soap" that sooths, softens, and relieves feet. I soak them in this Dr. School's Foot spa that has two vibrate speeds and a bumpy ribed bottom and a pumice stone attaches on the side. Then I aplly and massage a Dr. School's peppermint foot & leg lotion that really smooths and invigorates the feet at the same time I self massage each foot and toes.

Also after each shower I aplly Gold Bond to my feet and toes.

avalonracing
09-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Good Sidi shoes on the bike... Good Timberland, New Balance and Cole Hahn off the bike.

mikki
09-14-2008, 04:04 PM
I am curious how the rest of you fellow forumites pamper their feet!? Me I run between 30-40 miles per week and bike between 50-150 per week, and on top of that I work as a waiter so I am on my feet all of the time!

I soak my feet at least once a week with over the counter "foot soap" that sooths, softens, and relieves feet. I soak them in this Dr. School's Foot spa that has two vibrate speeds and a bumpy ribed bottom and a pumice stone attaches on the side. Then I aplly and massage a Dr. School's peppermint foot & leg lotion that really smooths and invigorates the feet at the same time I self massage each foot and toes.

Also after each shower I aplly Gold Bond to my feet and toes.

You make a massage therapist proud!! (epson salts are the only other addition I'd make to your soaking brew)

RABikes2
09-14-2008, 04:26 PM
You make a massage therapist proud!!
Hey mikki, just to be sure, don't you think george should practice on us? ;)
RA :D

old_school
09-14-2008, 04:56 PM
This Dr. School recommends Danskos for the foodservice pros and those on their feet all day.