PDA

View Full Version : Bruce K. is a year older today!

RABikes2
10-28-2004, 09:09 PM
Happy birthday my dear Serotta friend. May the wind always be at your back! Have an excellent time this weekend at your race! Best wishes!

RA :D

Bill Bove
10-28-2004, 10:43 PM
Fields have been known to sing the song at the starting line, you're going to mess up a lot of guy's warm ups, Bruce :banana:

So, how'd ya celabrate your birthday? Rode my bike around in circles in the mud. 51 'eh? :banana:

Smiley
10-29-2004, 05:58 AM
Da Sox and Da Patriots have delivered to Mr Bruce the BEST B-Day present he could have wished for. I can only wish you many more to come. Happy B-Day Mr B K .

Bruce K
10-29-2004, 06:19 AM
Thanks guys.

Tomorrow is it but I'll be out slogging around in the mud with (well more like behind) e-richie.

Yup, 51. But being the Peter Pan Oath adherent that I am (I hope I NEVER grow up) I will always try to live by the quote from (I think) Mohammed Ali: "Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."

The weather for tomorrow is "perfect" cross weather, rainy and seasonable, something in the 50's. Let the mud begin!!

BK

dnovo
10-29-2004, 06:24 AM
Congrats, Bruce. I turn 57 on Election Day. Even more reason for me to want to stay in bed that day. Nah, gotta do it. Dave N.

BumbleBeeDave
10-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Happy Birthday!

I will call the UCI immediately today and see if they can arrange for the starting field to give you your “birthday spanks!”

BBDave

Serotta_Janelle
10-29-2004, 08:17 AM
Hope you had a great day, Bruce. Enjoy your weekend at the races, and be sure to find some more time to celebrate for both your birthday and the sox!

Bruce K
10-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Thanks Janelle.

What, no "soft goods surprise" for my B-day? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I appreciate the thought.

BK

M_A_Martin
10-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Happy Birthday Brucie Boy!

And make sure you stay in *front* of the field before the hay boulders and bales!!!

Good luck!

Remember, you don't have to train when the temperature outside is lower than your age...soon, you'll have to move south to get any riding in at all!

:fight:

:p