PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tom Brynes

Pete Serotta
08-25-2008, 06:09 PM
I needed a reason to celebrate a wonderful individual SO today has become his honorary birthday!!! Yes he is 39! :banana: :banana:

Jack Brunk
08-25-2008, 10:18 PM
What a great human being. Tom is a first class guy and is a pleasure to ride/hang out with. Happy birthday!

Jack

djg
08-25-2008, 10:38 PM
I needed a reason to celebrate a wonderful individual SO today has become his honorary birthday!!! Yes he is 39! :banana: :banana:

Tom is your individual SO?

I had no idea -- really, it never occurred to me -- but congratulations all around.

Tom Byrnes
08-26-2008, 01:32 AM
Pete - You're crazy!!

My birthday was months ago and I am not 39. Close, but not accurate. Thank you for the kind thoughts.

Jack - Thanks, buddy. The feelings are mutual. One of these days when you feel like taking a slow, recovery ride, let me know.

djg - After two Rambles and two Hampsten Camps, Pete and I are close.

:) :)

Sandy
08-26-2008, 01:40 AM
One day when you want to take a REALLY slow recovery ride, let me know. :rolleyes:

Pete was close in that your age is a two digit number...just missed by a bit... :rolleyes:

You are a wonderful individual, as Pete said.

As we get older it does seem as if we have birthdays twice a year, as the years just fly on by.

You owe me an email with you know what.

Sandy

Climb01742
08-26-2008, 05:45 AM
how good a guy is tom? singlehandedly, he's giving lawyers a good name! :beer:

Spinner
08-26-2008, 07:03 AM
... enjoy the day and ride with the wind.

Marc

Smiley
08-26-2008, 07:07 AM
happy bithday tom, best lawyer around :banana:

dbrk
08-26-2008, 08:31 AM
A wonder of our modern age, this Interweb...I met Thom Brynes here on the Forum and I am honored and truly privileged to call him my good friend. Were it not for this place we would not have made that connection. I feel so very fortunate for knowing Thom and to have spent time with him and his family. Happy, happy birthday, pal. I hope the day was great and that there are a hundred more we may share. yr pal, dbrk

William
08-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Happy Brirthday Tom!! :banana: :beer: :banana:

Many happy and safe miles to you in the coming year!

William

Keith A
08-26-2008, 09:38 AM
http://plantbio.berkeley.edu/~bruns/picts/tb50th/cake.tom.jpg

I hope you had a great day!

Tailwinds
08-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Happy birthday, Tom! Hope you have fun today and have an amazing year!

Ahneida Ride
08-26-2008, 09:54 AM
Hey Thom ....

When I head out to ride today, I'll be thinking of our Sunday ride at the
TdFL.

Happy Birthday and God Bless ! ;)

Pete Serotta
08-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Of course I am crazy. WIth a few more birthdays, you will catch up with my age. Only one more to go in 2008 and you will be my age. If I can get you 2 more YOU will be older.

How does that sit?? And then with you older YOU will need to buy more red when I am out there !!! :beer:

Pete - You're crazy!!

My birthday was months ago and I am not 39. Close, but not accurate. Thank you for the kind thoughts.

Jack - Thanks, buddy. The feelings are mutual. One of these days when you feel like taking a slow, recovery ride, let me know.

djg - After two Rambles and two Hampsten Camps, Pete and I are close.

:) :)

Tom Byrnes
08-27-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks, everyone, for the totally uncalled for and erroneous birthday wishes. But, thanks for the kind words.

That Pete is a trouble maker - trying to make me older than he is. I don't need any extra birthdays.

Tom

Buzz
08-27-2008, 02:22 AM
Tom,

Happy Birthday #2 greetings from Italy with Bob and Eros.

The other one is Susan and Bob talking to Pantani's old coach. What a character. In the poster he is driving. The rider is Chiapucci.

Pete Serotta
08-27-2008, 06:03 AM
Buzz, looks wonderful!! I am envious. How did you new Hamspten S&S like the trip? PETE

Tom,

Happy Birthday #2 greetings from Italy with Bob and Eros.

The other one is Susan and Bob talking to Pantani's old coach. What a character. In the poster he is driving. The rider is Chiapucci.

Kevan
08-27-2008, 06:42 AM
a belated tidings my friend. I want to repeat other's comments, it was terrific to see you and your gal again at dbrk's ramble.

I hope the birthday cake tasted sweet.

Your pal,

Kevan

blharrell
08-27-2008, 07:09 AM
:beer:
Happy Bday Tom. Great to finally meet at FLR. Keep'em spinning.

Buzz
08-27-2008, 07:18 AM
Buzz, looks wonderful!! I am envious. How did you new Hamspten S&S like the trip? PETE

Bike working out great. It is essentially the same as Bob and Susan's so we look like a team. Poli stopped by his favorite bike shop. The owner kept looking at them as if they were from Mars as he had never heard or seen anything like them and was very interested in how the couplers worked, etc.

By the way, they have a bottle or two of red here..On our first night Bob picked two reds. The first was sensational. The second, an Amorone (sp?) was off the charts awesome.

Ciao.