PDA

View Full Version : Help, looking for Cinelli Brick Red

stackie
10-22-2004, 05:46 PM
Hey all,

I'm trying to locate some Cinelli brick red bar tape. It's apparently on back order until spring. Does anyone have a spare roll that they'd be willing to part with? Anyone happen to see it in their LBS that I could call? Any of our shop owners have it in their shop?

Thanks for keeping an eye peeled for me!

Jon

csb
10-22-2004, 06:52 PM
i'm surprised e-richie has'nt jumped in yet...
if anyone loves red more than mrs.claus, its
e-richie.
try his site, its rife with red stuff (though sublimated
with RS thingies)

Keith A
10-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Jon,

I would suggest doing a search on Yahho!/Google for "brick red cinelli" and try and contact some of the vendors that list this item. I did this search and found a bunch of places that listed having this color tape. I would imagine at least one of them would have some stock. I'll check with my LBS and see if they have any as well.

stackie
10-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Keith,

Yes, I did that. That's how I found the places that I tried to order it from. I've just found out that it seems to be out of stock until spring. Although, I think I searched cinelli bar tape brick red. So, my search may have been more specific, pulling up less hits.

I'll try to loosen the search criteria and perhaps I can get some more numbers of places to try.

Thanks,

Jon

CalfeeFly
10-24-2004, 11:03 PM
Call Big Bang Bikes after 10:00 EASTERN 412-462-4600 and ask for Glenn. He has some and said he'd ship it to you. Don't forget it is LBS price not internet.

stackie
10-25-2004, 05:45 PM
CalfeeFly,

Thanks! I called them today and bought all three rolls! Actually, I wound up speaking to Chris (sp?), but he knew who you were, so you should get the greenstamps, small value though they may be.

Jon