PDA

View Full Version : My night with BBDave . . .

FMS_rider
08-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Wow, what a guy! I had no idea when I arrived here at the Finger Lakes Inn what a crazy space case BBD is! I had agreed to share a room with him because he seemed so pathetic, begging for a roommate because he spends all his money on bike clothes and so is poor.

But I never expected him to show up at the hotel wearing his full zebra suit! Apparently he drove all the way out here from Albany wearing it and--he said--waving wildly to other drivers. Then, when he changed into his pajamas, THEY were zebra striped too! He said all the "cool kids" are color matching their riding gear and PJ's these days.

This morning, after all-night snoring that sounded just like a horse snorting, he hauled a zebra striped TOWEL out of his bag and zebra striped SOAP! He laughed and said he got a great deal on custom made soap bars from someplace on the internet. Then he came out of the bathroom with a zebra striped shirt on--or so I thought. He saw me looking closer and muttered, "Tattoos." Holy . . . . ! :eek:

Not only is he really making me nervous, but I think he may also be using my laptop when I'm out of the room. I certainly don't recall bookmarking any sites that sell zebra-striped lingerie . . . I'm not sure about this now . . . maybe I could throw an air mattress down on the basement floor over at Douglas'?

FMSRiderDude

johnnymossville
08-08-2008, 11:23 AM
LOL. Some guys really know how to have a good time.

weisan
08-08-2008, 11:32 AM
KeithA-pal and I room'ed with BBD a couple of years ago when we did the Rambler. It is exactly as you said.

Just wait till the third night...every shred of the mystery will be revealed. :eek:

fiamme red
08-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Please see the title of this article (http://www.pratttribune.com/news/x1592404519/Beware-of-zebras).

Samster
08-08-2008, 12:10 PM
zebra-striped lingerie . . . huh!?.... nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo...... and i don't even know the guy...

Bruce K
08-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh FMS, you are the naive one.... :rolleyes:

How did you ever get sucked into that rooming arrangement? :crap:

I think Dave may be the only guy on this forum who snores worse than I allegedly do. :D

Good luck and I have 5 words for you.....

Ear plugs and eye shades.

Have a blast at the Ramble.

BK

William
08-08-2008, 01:18 PM
When you order your meal, watch out for BBDave's "Southern Gentleman". :D

William

39cross
08-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Your only recourse is lots of alcohol....lots. Good luck sailor!

ekk
08-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Did the man in the zebra outfit you were sharing a room with at the [ ahem] Finger (Lakes) In(n) try to do a prostate exam after you dropped the soap?

SPOKE
08-08-2008, 02:05 PM
now you know......... :banana:

Pete Serotta
08-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Is a psuedo BEE and thus :confused:

now you know......... :banana:

johnnymossville
08-08-2008, 06:52 PM
by any chance does he own a pair of these shades?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e194/xnodesign/cip.jpg

Bradford
08-08-2008, 06:59 PM
I roomed with BBD at the open house a few years ago. When I woke up the next day my Legend had Zebra stripes on it.

He said something about a Zebra Stripe Fairy, but now I'm starting to think he may have been pulling my leg.

maunahaole
08-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Please do not share if you somehow get a zebra striped rash. ;)

rwsaunders
08-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Post of the week. :banana:

Louis
08-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Post of the week. :banana:

Thanks goodness the week is almost over...

FMS_rider
08-14-2008, 08:04 AM

paulh
08-14-2008, 09:07 AM
Those aren't pillows!

Keith A
08-14-2008, 10:02 AM
FMS_Rider -- Does this look familiar?

FMS_rider
08-14-2008, 10:18 AM
FMS_Rider -- Does this look familiar? Amazing!!

BumbleBeeDave
08-14-2008, 10:19 AM
. . . that anyone, least of all the gentle and honest FMS Rider, would accuse me of such a dastardly act of fraud and villainy! I arrived at our room to find the pictured decorations, which I assumed were put up by HIM, not ME. Moreover, when I knocked and got no answer I quietly entered the room to find him passed out on the bed. Oh if only I had thought to look UNDER the bed I might have found the pictured "Bee Girls" hiding! He was obviously totally exhausted from satisfying the groupie needs!

I'm dismayed that Lew could post the BLATANT untruths I have seen here! Of course, I'm sure that the dastardly KEVAN put him put to it, so you are forgiven, Lew!

BBD

FMS_rider
08-16-2008, 05:37 AM
Those aren't pillows! I should have let BBDave’s thread continue its slide into oblivion where it belongs, but before that happens I’m afraid I just have to know who snuck into our room to take the photo that paulh posted!?! Fortunately this is such a decent group that I have only gotten 2 blackmail PMs so far.

I know of only 2 photographers who were at the Ramble. One was Dave and he obviously did not take it, and the other was Kevan. KEVAN!!