PDA

View Full Version : Dumb office dare of the day...

William
07-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Tell a colleague that last night was a mistake and you don't want a relationship with them. When they ask what you're talking about, just say "exactly - let's just act like it never happened." Personally - I think it is a whole lot funnier if you say it to someone of the same sex.

William ;)

keevon
07-31-2008, 09:40 AM
Ooh ooh, can I pick tomorrow's dare?

Don't do any work. Split your time between Serotta, VSalon, WW, and Velonews. Add occasional bathroom breaks.

torquer
07-31-2008, 09:42 AM
Ooh ooh, can I pick tomorrow's dare?

Don't do any work. Split your time between Serotta, VSalon, WW, and Velonews. Add occasional bathroom breaks.
Sounds like my typical day, just substitute cyclingnews.com for WW.

Kevan
07-31-2008, 09:45 AM
no chance!

girlie
07-31-2008, 09:51 AM
Tell a colleague that last night was a mistake and you don't want a relationship with them. When they ask what you're talking about, just say "exactly - let's just act like it never happened." Personally - I think it is a whole lot funnier if you say it to someone of the same sex.

William ;)

But I actually had a good time;)

johnnymossville
07-31-2008, 10:07 AM
I just said those exact words to her in the hall and now she wants to go to lunch.

William
07-31-2008, 10:28 AM
But I actually had a good time;)

http://www.negotiationlawblog.com/shhhhhh.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhh. It never happened remember? ;)

William :)

slowgoing
07-31-2008, 03:13 PM

William ;)

Yeah, then get a visit from the office administrator saying that you're being investigated for creating a hostile work environment. Nice!

jimp1234
07-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Rejection can be a big aphrodisiac alright......

I just said those exact words to her in the hall and now she wants to go to lunch.

39cross
08-01-2008, 06:42 AM
I was wondering why BruceK was acting so strangely on the ride home...

William
08-01-2008, 06:50 AM
I was wondering why BruceK was acting so strangely on the ride home...

I was wondering how long it would be until some one figured it out.... :D ;)

William

KJMUNC
08-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Office food bets are more fun IMHO. As consultants we live on the road, work long hours and during the week we regularly challenge each other with sometimes outrageous food bets for cash.

My haul so far:
$150 for eating a dessert out of the showcase that was made completely out of butter and was at least 3mo old
$60 for eating two pork sliders, a plate of fries and two beers in 3min

Other bets have been to chug a bottle of honey (failed), eat a ball of wasabi (success for $25), and eating a Chipotle burrito in 2min or less (failed).

Hey, I paid for a new pair of Record shifters with my winnings so it was worth it despite the stomach ache!

false_Aest
08-01-2008, 12:44 PM
I am in the WRONG type of work.

If I could make $$ eating. I'm pretty sure I could eat my way into a e-DA gruppo.

hokoman
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
I challenged my receptionist to a krispy kreme donut challenge and the whole office came into the kitchen and security showed up in numbers too... she finished 13 glazed krispy kremes in 17 minutes, i was laughing through the whole thing and stopped at 7 before i started feeling sick. i gave her a $25 gift card for her effort, and but told her for every donut you can eat in the next hour, i will give you $20. she turned down my proposal. my personal best is 11.5 glazed krispy's in 10 minutes... i lost that bet because i was suppose to have a dozen down.

rwsaunders
08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Office food bets are more fun IMHO. As consultants we live on the road, work long hours and during the week we regularly challenge each other with sometimes outrageous food bets for cash.

My haul so far:
$150 for eating a dessert out of the showcase that was made completely out of butter and was at least 3mo old
$60 for eating two pork sliders, a plate of fries and two beers in 3min

Other bets have been to chug a bottle of honey (failed), eat a ball of wasabi (success for $25), and eating a Chipotle burrito in 2min or less (failed).

Hey, I paid for a new pair of Record shifters with my winnings so it was worth it despite the stomach ache!

We had a client serve us hamburger and onion pizza yesterday at an all day strategic planning meeting and he couldn't figure out why we didn't devour the meal. I told them that we had a heavy breakfast.