PDA

View Full Version : 2 Campy chorus 11-23 cassetttes

scpknees
07-29-2008, 11:37 AM
Im in need of some larger sprockets and dont really have the power to use these anymore in the area i live in, so available are two 11-23 cassettes that need to be on somebody elses bike instead of sitting in a closet. Both are in great shape.
Let me know if your interested and i can send pics.

$45 each.
$ 7 shipping
thanks!

old & ugly
07-29-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm up for one of 'em but would like to know the approx. miles on it ? Also, do you have the locking ring. Thanks, Josh

BillG
07-29-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm up for the other. PM sent.

ox_rider
07-29-2008, 12:38 PM
If miles are right. What are the miles? Thanks.

old & ugly
07-30-2008, 07:20 AM
Just checking, thanks.

scpknees
07-30-2008, 12:04 PM
The cassettes have been claimed.

Thank you!

old & ugly
07-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Never heard from you, never saw a posted answer on the miles, nor a reply to my PMs. Who bought them BEFORE I posted my interest, and why weren't they re posted as sold ?? I follow the guidelines, the guys behind me did too !!

Betting on my second beer here that you won't respond, reply, repost to this !!

cak
07-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but he might have had a few solid offers before you posted to the thread. If there is something posted that I want, I usually pm the poster and not post to the thread. And I know from selling things on here that a lot of people pm and not post to the thread. Some really good deals or rare bits can get dozens or pm's sent in the first few minutes of the thread being posted.
Andrew

BillG
07-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Never heard from you, never saw a posted answer on the miles, nor a reply to my PMs. Who bought them BEFORE I posted my interest, and why weren't they re posted as sold ?? I follow the guidelines, the guys behind me did too !!

Betting on my second beer here that you won't respond, reply, repost to this !!

He replied to me and I sent him a money order.

old & ugly
07-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Guess I'm pissed I posted 20 minutes after the offer and 24 hours later hadn't rcvd a PM, email or updated 'sold' post. Thinking he just didn't want to reply about the miles or was waiting out me and the other 2 guys for someone who wanted to buy both. Character counts more than anything else, if we wanted to deal with a full page list of seller's rules, terms, paypal,feedback, etc. then you know where to go. I've bought and sold here for a few years, sometimes rcvd the item the day after I put the check out, shipped to guys I seen on the forum for years before I got their money, etc.
I like to be 'dealt with' the way I deal, and I'm not shy to tell you when you
treated me wrong. There's more casettes out there for sale, have enough to ride on, just wanted a spare 11 and like to support sellers on the site here. Gonna have that 2nd beer in advance cause I'm not expecting a reply from him.

weiwentg
08-01-2008, 10:29 PM
folks, I have one 11-23 Chorus cassette. 5-6000 miles, but a 125lb rider, and in mostly good conditions. $42 shipped obo. had offered to old & ugly but couldn't come to an agreement on price.

kitty4uhig
08-03-2008, 03:54 AM
It is a LOTRO Gold (http://www.ugamegold.com/game-gold-Lord_of_the_Rings_Online.html) selling site for the game, offering lord of the rings gold at our low prices with free delivery to your the LOTRO Gold (http://www.ugamegold.com/game-gold-Lord_of_the_Rings_Online.html) account and LOTRO Gold (http://www.ugamegold.com/game-gold-Lord_of_the_Rings_Online.html). All of our items are collected with out money cheats or hacks.