PDA

View Full Version : Zipp 300 crankset on chainlove right now

Volant
07-21-2008, 02:20 PM
172.5's sold out in about 30 seconds. 170's and 175's remaining. (2:23 pm EST)

$213 inc. ti BB

dookie
07-21-2008, 02:31 PM
2:32p...all gone.

paczki
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Got a 170. I like to spin even though I'm too big for it! Deal was too good.

h5gcarb0n
07-21-2008, 03:51 PM
man i wish i could of goten one that is good price man that is what i get for not geting email allert :crap: :crap: :crap: :crap:

MilanoTom
07-21-2008, 04:12 PM
man i wish i could of goten one that is good price man that is what i get for not geting email allert :crap: :crap: :crap: :crap:

The only alerts I get from them are at 2:00 am in the morning.

Although I had never thought about buyng Zipp cranks, If I'd have stumbled on the deal, I probably would have bought bought them, even though I don't have a bike that would benefit in performance or aesthetics. Even if I thought I could turn 'em over on eBay or the forum for a profit, past experience has shown that I'm too lazy to do it (see my 9-speed Dura Ace thread - I've had a new groupset gathering dust for half a year already).

All that would have happened is that I'd be a couple of hundred bucks poorer for something I didn't need. I'm really better off for not having seen the deal in time.

Regards.
Tom

PS - They'll probably show up again on Chainlove at some point anyway.

keithreynolds
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Per Chainlove/SAC policy: *NO* RESELLING sweet deals

m.skeen
07-21-2008, 04:37 PM
The only alerts I get from them are at 2:00 am in the morning.

Although I had never thought about buyng Zipp cranks, If I'd have stumbled on the deal, I probably would have bought bought them, even though I don't have a bike that would benefit in performance or aesthetics. Even if I thought I could turn 'em over on eBay or the forum for a profit, past experience has shown that I'm too lazy to do it (see my 9-speed Dura Ace thread - I've had a new groupset gathering dust for half a year already).

All that would have happened is that I'd be a couple of hundred bucks poorer for something I didn't need. I'm really better off for not having seen the deal in time.

Regards.
Tom

PS - They'll probably show up again on Chainlove at some point anyway.

I sent you a PM earlier about that DA group....

MilanoTom
07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
I sent you a PM earlier about that DA group....

I've gotten about a dozen PMs, including one from somebody who reminded me that he's asked about the group when I first posted photos of the bike a few months back.

m.skeen
07-21-2008, 04:56 PM
I've gotten about a dozen PMs, including one from somebody who reminded me that he's asked about the group when I first posted photos of the bike a few months back.

Okay ... so I'll assume it is sold then :confused:

MilanoTom
07-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Nope - everything is still sitting here. I'll figure out something in the next week or so.

Thanks.
Tom