PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out Party...

Pete Serotta
07-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Well it is time for a Coming Out Party.....All the folks and their wonderul rides will be at the FINGER LAKES RAMBLE. With SMILEY coming as well as Tom Brynes bringing his Touresel - it is a good time for the Bedford Custom to show up for the maiden ride.....(I think it is even SMILEY's size.) Additionally I am trying to get Kelly to meet us for a ride on SAT and some conversation and sode afterwards...

Steve Fairchild has finished the CAMPY build and it is now sitting in Kelly's Office!!

Smiley I need your help to get him there..... ( SPOKES will not leave NC or I would enlist him also)

Smiley
07-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Free Demo rides Pete :)

BumbleBeeDave
07-19-2008, 05:04 PM
I was at the factory today for the club ride. Kelly will be contacting me and I am going to shoot some stuff of the built-up rig in the studio.

BBD

Pete Serotta
07-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Demo rides YES!!!!

BB DAVE - thanks for the future pictures....Feel free to take it for a spin also.

Additionally are you going to RAMBLE and where are you staying?

PETE

BumbleBeeDave
07-20-2008, 11:20 AM
. . . with FMS Rider at the finger Lakes Inn. But you're crazy if you think I'm going to take it for a spin! Kelly's head would explode! He was nervous enough about getting it scratched when he came to meet me at Spa Park for frame pics--had it wrapped all in blankets!

If he had to watch me actually ride it before you have it I think his head would explode, then his heart would jump out of his chest and go running off down the road! :eek:

BBD