PDA

View Full Version : Karma for Schumacher

CPP
07-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Nuff said

keevon
07-10-2008, 01:36 PM
For the aphetamine charge?

Or for getting to test ride all of Shimano's new stuff?

Or for looking really scary in finish line photos?

CPP
07-10-2008, 02:02 PM
No no no,
for knocking down Hincapie meters from the finish on the last stage of the Tour of Luxembourg(?) causing him to.....

Delpo
07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
No no no,
for knocking down Hincapie meters from the finish on the last stage of the Tour of Luxembourg(?) causing him to.....

+1...I thought exactly the same. No bad deed goes unpunished.

CD

skijoring
07-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Ya know there are video and photos of Schumacher 'knocking down' Big George. He swerved because of a spectator or gendarme or other rider, not to take out Hero Hincapie. Might be on Sporza still, but there are photos on Cyclingnews.

soulspinner
07-11-2008, 06:03 AM
Replays of his crash yesterday show him clip a rear wheel with no real reason except??? In the yeller jersey no less. Kharma can be a beyotch :p

Ray
07-11-2008, 06:52 AM
Replays of his crash yesterday show him clip a rear wheel with no real reason except??? In the yeller jersey no less. Kharma can be a beyotch :p
But it was Kim Kirchen's wheel, Hincapie's teammate, and Shumaker was quoted as blaming Kirchen for the crash, but Kirchen also was in that position for reasons out of his control. So, its ironic at the very least, if not exactly karmic.

-Ray

soulspinner
07-11-2008, 08:11 AM
I just watched it again. Shu went left abruptly, its nobodys fault but his...

torquer
07-11-2008, 09:16 AM
+1...I thought exactly the same. No bad deed goes unpunished.

CD
Really? Is that how it works? I always thought it was no good deed...

Whatever, it was just racing in both cases, and neither rider has/had reason to complain.

Query: was the race that Schumi won the same one where George supposedly tossed the 2nd-place trophy out of the bus window on the way out of town?

R2D2
07-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Really? Is that how it works? I always thought it was no good deed...

Whatever, it was just racing in both cases, and neither rider has/had reason to complain.

Query: was the race that Schumi won the same one where George supposedly tossed the 2nd-place trophy out of the bus window on the way out of town?

Yes

BdaGhisallo
07-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Oops.. wrong thread.

learlove
07-11-2008, 07:29 PM
the sprint 2 years (about ago) when Shu took out George was crap on the part of Shu. Search youtube or cycling.tv and there is an over head video of the sprint. Yes Shu had to move right because of the barrier but he did not have to swerve move than half way across the road into George who you can clearly see accelerating faster than Shu.

the overhead video (helo view) shows it best if you can find it on the net.

KJMUNC
07-12-2008, 11:39 AM
It was Schumacher's response after the incident with GH that always burned me up....he claimed he was the victim and that he deserved to win. Jacka$$.

Karma ain't always instant, but it eventually it'll get ya.