PDA

View Full Version : No garmin jerseys for U

CSi guy
07-07-2008, 03:48 PM
So I stupidly called Pearl Izumi which is 2 minutes from my old home to ask about the new garmin chipolte jersey. I think the customer service guy may have worked for the post office at one time and told me they still don't have all the stuff for the team made yet and it will be after the season. Hopefully they will be available sooner.

srenda
07-07-2008, 03:56 PM
I saw a blip somewhere that PI was overwhelmed with the Garmin announcement so close to the Tour, and that it decided to hold off on rolling out Slipstream schwag with Garmin stuff until next season. Could be wrong...

johnnymossville
07-07-2008, 04:09 PM
I read something about that also. Not sure where. If I find it I'll post a link here.

SadieKate
07-07-2008, 04:12 PM
I saw a blip somewhere that PI was overwhelmed with the Garmin announcement so close to the Tour, and that it decided to hold off on rolling out Slipstream schwag with Garmin stuff until next season. Could be wrong...Do you mean holding off on Garmin/Chipotle or Slipstream/Chipotle?

http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=33983

Ken C
07-07-2008, 04:51 PM
I went to the Niwot Criterium on Sunday and there were 4 or 5 Slipstream riders in the race and they still had the old Jersey. Tom Danielson did not even have the new one yet.