PDA

View Full Version : 56 cm Landshark

tiger
06-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Landshark 56 cm. A Landshark with beautiful, understated paint! Smooth Steel!
56 cm square std. road geometry. Head tube 18cm, steerer has 6 cm from top of headset cup to top cap. Deda tubing (Uno Zero?), fillet brazed except at BB where is lugged.

Frameset with 1 1/8" Chris King headset and Ouzo Comp fork for $750. Available as complete bike with Ultegra/OP rear and Chorus/OP front wheelset and Ultregra compact double 10s drivetrain (less than 500 miles on components, less than 2K on wheels) (no saddle pedals or cages) for $1500. All in VGC - touched up chain drop paint scar on chainstay, can't see when built up.

PM w/ email addy if need higher resolution pics

Lifelover
06-29-2008, 11:03 AM
As silly as this might sound, I would consider flipping the stem for the "sale pictures".

I got a Landshark built touring frame about a month ago. I'm waiting to get a few more miles on it before I do a full ride report. My initial impression is that it is the most stable bike I have ever ridden. Not sure how much that has to do with it being a touring bike.

The brazing and paint (solid color) on mine is very nice. The LBS that finished my build was impressed with the small details like the how the cable guides were angled.

If I had not gotten mine I would have to give this one serious consideration.

Good Luck with the sale.

tiger
06-29-2008, 12:52 PM
As silly as this might sound, I would consider flipping the stem for the "sale pictures".

Yes, that makes sense. I think that the folks here can see past that dorky-looking stem, but if I advertise it elsewhere I'll flip it for some new pictures.

tiger
06-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Monday bump... :fight: