PDA

View Full Version : adios time to ride

Fixed
06-28-2008, 07:38 AM
good day bros hope you cats have great day and safe day on your bikes .

hey try to use you bike for something you would use a car for sometime this weekend ....
cheers :beer:

93legendti
06-28-2008, 07:50 AM
Be safe. It rained AGAIN last night, so I'm waiting for the streets in the rain forest to dry before I head out....

jrmerson
06-28-2008, 07:50 AM
Gonna use mine to ride to the group ride. Should get an extra 20-25 miles. :bike:

Ti Designs
06-28-2008, 08:42 AM
hey try to use you bike for something you would use a car for sometime this weekend

I went to the lumber yard with my tandem to pick up some 7' oak boards for a house project I'm working on.

Can someone explain this? I'm riding my tandem solo, some guy, alone in his 7 pasenger SUV drives up and tells me I'm missing someone.

Fixed
06-28-2008, 09:47 AM
I went to the lumber yard with my tandem to pick up some 7' oak boards for a house project I'm working on.

Can someone explain this? I'm riding my tandem solo, some guy, alone in his 7 pasenger SUV drives up and tells me I'm missing someone.
bro was it the jerk tell him hi
cheers

Fixed
06-28-2008, 01:33 PM
adios to my friends i see you around ..cheers
butch

WadePatton
06-28-2008, 01:38 PM

I woulda said "Yeah, I thought I heard something!" and kept pedaling---or better yet, U-turned and started shouting for my "lost" friend. :bike:

Good riding all. Dodging t-storms here.

mikki
06-28-2008, 05:56 PM
I woulda said "Yeah, I thought I heard something!" and kept pedaling---or better yet, U-turned and started shouting for my "lost" friend. :bike:

Good riding all. Dodging t-storms here.

I wish I were able to think of funny responses spontaneously! I think of funny responses several hours later.

M.Sommers
06-28-2008, 06:02 PM
I couldn't ride today, so I fasted instead. My stomach is furious and I am cranky.