PDA

View Full Version : Adieu (we will not allow you to go!!!! Pete)

Ahneida Ride
06-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Adieu

I am placing myself on double secret probation. (till I learn to behave)

Please allow me to explain. I am formally trained in mathematics and physics. I am
living proof that a complete imbecile can survive grad school. They told my Mom in
6th grade that I was “hopeless”. What took others minutes to figure out, took me hours.
I just toss things around in my head till they make sense.

A few years back, I stumbled upon the banking system. I spent over one year trying
to make sense out it. I’ve concluded that it is not designed to make sense but rather to
transfer wealth from the masses to the benefit of a select few. As proof I offer the fact that the frn has lost over 98% of it’s purchasing power since it’s inception in 1913.

It would be impossible for me not to chime in when a financial thread is started. You know the ones. Why is gas so expensive? Etc. Why is food going ballistic? Etc.
I’d just have to expose the smoke and mirrors of “money” creation as others are offering their distilled wisdom. I just could not remain taciturn and compromise my conscience.

This is not good for Ben and Company. The Phorum has outgrown the small community that it was at its inception. Ben has a Company to run, mouths to feed and my prolix (if I may usurp a word from dbrk) pontifications offer zero benefit to his bottom line.

It’s been a real sweet 6 year run here. I’ve met a ton of real nice people. I hope we stay in touch.

My Legend Ti is the absolutely the best investment I ever made, and I am deeply indebted to Ben & his dedicated staff for Miles and Miles of Eternal Smiles.

God Bless All

Ray

pjm
06-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Ya'll come back now, y'hear!

Pete Serotta
06-27-2008, 02:53 PM
I am at a loss...WHo is banning you? SEROTTTA sure is not and I enjoy your post sand also the love you exhibit for your LEGEND>...

What it going on.....YOU are not on probation - unless it is from drinking my red!!! (and then you just need to replenish it :cool: )

Your friend PETE

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 02:54 PM
You need to start the www.frnsalon.com :beer:

I'd join.

Dude, the Federal Reserve is a terrifying thing to understand as it's a private business, secret handshake salon, doesn't answer to anyone, your dollar isn't real, they manufacture the economy and Area 51 isn't any place where a real UFO cat would hang out near. Things went south starting in 1863, 1907 and the scam was green-lighted in 1913. The FRB is akin the the Final Five on Battlestar Galactica. So in the meantime, wear a condom, play the FRN game, knowing the economy is fixed, it's Vegas baby, FRB deals the cards...just hang in long enough to break even while enjoying the free drinks and if you wait long enough, even Led Zeppelin will get back together.

Hang in there bro, I'm running in 2020 and before they assassinate me, I'll abolish the FR while also declaring that within my term, a group of 12 astronauts will land on Mars, live for three months and fly home; don't get freaky about the Fed and FRNs, Earth is shot and we need a new home, Douglas Adams was right. Carbon Fiber is the new tin foil atmo. You can be in my Cabinent and fwiw, Bowie was right back in 1973, there is Life on Mars.

For Ahneida Ride:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueUOTImKp0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6l8zrsf4LY

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2002/cr091002b.htm

http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn14217-martian-soil-could-grow-turnips-phoenix-finds.html?DCMP=ILC-hmts&nsref=news7_head_dn14217

regularguy412
06-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Well DANG! That sux.

Don't stay gone too long.

Mike in AR:beer:

jmeloy
06-27-2008, 03:00 PM
AR, you aren't overbearing, you are informative. If someone doesn't want to read a post of yours (or mine) that's their call.

Hang in... this place still is a great place to be!
JAM

Spinner
06-27-2008, 03:05 PM
.. ray. stay and play. keep posting your thoughts/observations/theories about dollar green. the world needs all the straight shooters we can find and you be one.

good for a long ride on that orange sled and come to your senses.

Volant
06-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Isn't that what forums are for (and in particular, the OT threads of the General Discussion), for posting and sharing ideas/viewpoints/advice?

I appreciate the input, whether I agree or believe it, and welcome your posts. I've learned a few good things from you.

My 2-pennies.

Archibald
06-27-2008, 03:14 PM
You need to start the www.frnsalon.com :beer:

I'd join.

Dude, the Federal Reserve is a terrifying thing to understand as it's a private business, secret handshake salon, doesn't answer to anyone, your dollar isn't real, they manufacture the economy and Area 51 isn't any place where a real UFO cat would hang out near. Things went south starting in 1863, 1907 and the scam was green-lighted in 1913. The FRB is akin the the Final Five on Battlestar Galactica. So in the meantime, wear a condom, play the FRN game, knowing the economy is fixed, it's Vegas baby, FRB deals the cards...just hang in long enough to break even while enjoying the free drinks and if you wait long enough, even Led Zeppelin will get back together.

The problem with Ahneida Ride's FRN rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists (Google search Federal Reserve Note and Jew if you don't believe me) who use it to manipulate people and seed distrust. It's not to say that the original writers of such theories were such, but the chief mouthpieces are. The loudest of these voices is Eustace Mullins. Anyone who follows the doctrine of such an extreme anti-Semite must be approached with great skepticism. The fact is, even the staunchest libertarians don't accept the criticism of the Federal Reserve on its face.

So the question is, where are you on this? Are you just mouthing somebody else's words and conspiracy theories or are you a Jew hating white supremacist? It's a pretty simple question and you can consider it a line in the sand.

texbike
06-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Brother, there's no need to leave.

To hell w/the other joint! Around here you're amongst friends.

Stick it out and have some fun. Your Legend would be proud of you!

Texbike

hansolo758
06-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Ray:

I don't know you except through your posts. I don't know if you're being asked to leave (I would hope not) or if you're doing this voluntarily (as your post suggests).

Please don't leave. If you feel your recent post about the "other site" was a trangression for which you must perform penance in this way, don't. Although you took some flak for that post from some, many others wanted you to keep posting. Ok, so some folks didn't like what you said. Big deal! You don't go through your real life without making some people unhappy with you, so why should your internet life be any different?

The forum would be a pretty dull place if everyone thought the same way and expressed the same views. Diversity is what makes this place tick. Your views are important. Even though (sometimes) I feel I know more about frns than I ever wanted to, I would never have known what a frn is without you.

The same goes for everyone here. You can fill in the posters here: without them, I wouldn't be as attuned to how dogs live with people or appreciate how concise prose could be in internet posts. I look forward to the wise counsel found in one woman's posts and vicariously enjoy how much "out there" another's are, even if I don't understand them.

We are a community. Without individuals and even characters, this place wouldn't be half as much fun as it is. Leave if you must but let it not be because of that post. That wasn't beyond the pale, in my view.

Acotts
06-27-2008, 03:22 PM
If you must leave...then leave.

Just know that you have left behind a library of knowledge in the Forum Search Database.

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 03:36 PM
So the question is, where are you on this? Are you just mouthing somebody else's words and conspiracy theories or are you a Jew hating white supremacist? It's a pretty simple question and you can consider it a line in the sand.

Line in the sand? I consider your question to be overtly obtuse. I don't have control over Google, nor The Fed and certainly not it's selection of Board of Governors. I'm a huge fan of Patrick Buchanan, but does that mean I align with every word the man has said? I am a big fan of the Breitling Colt Auto II watch.

Archibald
06-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Line in the sand? I consider your question to be overtly obtuse. I don't have control over Google, nor The Fed and certainly not it's selection of Board of Governors. I'm a huge fan of Patrick Buchanan, but does that mean I align with every word the man has said? I am a big fan of the Breitling Colt Auto II watch.
Nice evasion, Mr. Rumsfield, but the question remains. On what do you base your support of AR FRN rants on: knowledge, ignorance, or affiliation?

DukeHorn
06-27-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm going to see Das Rheingold on Saturday even though Wagner was a well known for his anti-Semitic views. Does that make me anti-Semitic? I doubt it.

However the issue does stand whether we should sponsor artists with extreme political or social views. This question was posed to me in France years ago when I was studying WWII. I don't know the answer. The fact that Wagner is dead makes going to watch his operas that much easier for me I guess.

As for AR FRN "rants", I support his ability to rant based on the Constitution. Go figure..... (though don't get me started on Scalia's opinion yesterday, a few of my Duke buds and I are looking at writing a paper on it (though it's probably the hot topic for all the academics out there)).

Tom
06-27-2008, 03:47 PM
The fact that Wagner is dead makes going to watch his operas that much easier for me I guess.

Cause Lord knows you don't want to listen to them! Ha ha ha!

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Nice evasion, Mr. Rumsfield, but the question remains. On what do you base your support of AR FRN rants on: knowledge, ignorance, or affiliation?

I'm uncertain whom you're talking to in that tone, but I know you're not speaking with me.

I have not read any rants by Aneida Ride regarding The Fed. If you'd like to supply a link or quotes from him which you found/find offensive, I will read them. You've made an accusation, have you any proof?

In the meantime, I've stated my own personal position on The Fed and like I said, I am torn between a Breitling Colt Auto II or an Omega Seamaster. Breitling is less commonly seen, so I like it for this reason, but the Omega is sexy.

Fixed
06-27-2008, 03:53 PM
bro if our views are a freedom why not share them i never heard the cat say a bad thing about anyone and i learned something from him i didn't know
I will be sad that he leaves ...
cheers

abqhudson
06-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Ahneida - adieu not neida.

1centaur
06-27-2008, 03:59 PM
The problem with Ahneida Ride's FRN rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists

Having read (or at least noticed) these rants 100 times over the years, I have to say there was not a hint of anti-Semitism on display, which one might imagine there would have been had it been a real issue; ANR has always seemed to me passionate about the intellectual aspects of the idea and nothing more. It's questionable whether associating the motivations of one group's use of an argument with another person's use of an argument is at all valid rationally, though it's not surprising emotionally. That this other group is the "main" proponent of the theory may be a function of the size of their megaphone rather than a valid indicator of the propensity of those who subscribe.

FWIW, I think the FRN posts are easy to skip over if you are inclined and Ahneida's inclination to go on sabbatical is misplaced.

Archibald
06-27-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm uncertain whom you're talking to in that tone, but I know you're not speaking with me.

I have not read any rants by Aneida Ride regarding The Fed. If you'd like to supply a link or quotes from him which you found/find offensive, I will read them. You've made an accusation, have you any proof?

In the meantime, I've stated my own personal position on The Fed and like I said, I am torn between a Breitling Colt Auto II or an Omega Seamaster. Breitling is less commonly seen, so I like it for this reason, but the Omega is sexy.If you're uncertain whom I'm talking to I could see how you could be so easily duped. That said, your non-denial denial ain't looking too good.

Here is your comment:

You need to start the www.frnsalon.com

I'd join.

Dude, the Federal Reserve is a terrifying thing to understand as it's a private business, secret handshake salon, doesn't answer to anyone, your dollar isn't real, they manufacture the economy and Area 51 isn't any place where a real UFO cat would hang out near. Things went south starting in 1863, 1907 and the scam was green-lighted in 1913.

All I'm asking you is how you approach your support for the FRN theories: ignorance, knowledge, or affiliation?

Archibald
06-27-2008, 04:14 PM
That this other group is the "main" proponent of the theory may be a function of the size of their megaphone rather than a valid indicator of the propensity of those who subscribe.
Do you not feel that knowing the source of their advocacy should be known? M.Sommers seems to be struggling with this very simple question.

1centaur
06-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Do you not feel that knowing the source of their advocacy should be known? M.Sommers seems to be struggling with this very simple question.

If you are saying that it's important to know that a noted proponent of the FRN rant is anti-Semitic, then yes, I agree, since it is both interesting (and depressing) and helps explain why somebody would be wary of ANR or any other proponent. Whether all proponents need to put up their hand and say they are not and never have been a member of the anti-Semitic community is another matter.

Oirad
06-27-2008, 04:25 PM
The price of community is that it encourages debate (not complacency) and disagreement, so I hope that AR and others will continue to post their considered wisdom (and/or folly).

BTW, I think our hosts have been fair and pretty tolerant of controversies, allowing us all to learn a little something more than just about bicycles.

Oirad

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Having read (or at least noticed) these rants 100 times over the years, I have to say there was not a hint of anti-Semitism on display, which one might imagine there would have been had it been a real issue.....

+1

I'm 100% anti political (meaning I don't follow it) and thus the frn rants and AH signature have always struck me as hyperbole. Since they were generally short rants I have read most of them.

Not once had it ever occurred to me that they could be in anyway shape or form racist, hate speech. Seems to me that this is a case of the "victim" (baldy) creating the crime.

AH,

Stay or go, makes no real difference to me, but know that I have never, ever thought of you in any negative connotation. Unless, Ben or some other Serotta Rep (that Pete knows nothing about) has asked you to leave, than it seems to me that you should stay. Maybe refrain from posting about Frns since it clearly can be taken out of context by those that are most likely biased to begin with.

Chris
06-27-2008, 04:31 PM

I am as happy to see an end to the frn discussion as the next guy. I don't feel the need to have AR gone and I was really reading this thread with some amusement about his histrionics. That is until you took it to a different level with your persecution complex. As my favorite Jew said, "sometimes a cigar is a cigar"

Just because I read the story of the crucifixion, may try to understand the frn (which I don't try too hard at), like Wagner, feel like diamonds are overpriced, or any of the other myriad of positions I have that could be extrapolated to be anti-Semitic doesn't mean that I am. The only time I feel vaguely annoyed about issues surrounding this topic is when people like you (and I am not referring to those of the Jewish faith or heritage. For all I know, you are neither) hijack a conversation to create controversy and draw some line in the sand that doesn't need to be drawn. You are looking for a fight that isn't there. Chill.

Acotts
06-27-2008, 04:34 PM

Im at a loss here. Is it a fairly established fact that Anti-FRNs are link with Anti-Semite, White Supremacy? Is it just a wierd coincidence. One is Ethos, the other is Pathos. One is religious, and the other is economic. They just dont seem like the kinds of arguements that are easily linked.

Chris
06-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Im at a loss here. Is it a fairly established fact that Anti-FRNs are link with Anti-Semite, White Supremacy? Is it just a wierd coincidence. One is Ethos, the other is Pathos. One is religious, and the other is economic. They just dont seem like the kinds of arguements that are easily linked.

They aren't.

1centaur
06-27-2008, 04:41 PM
They just don't seem like the kinds of arguments that are easily linked.

Unfortunately, there are people in this world (and especially this country) who link Jewish people with anything to do with money and power. The Fed qualifies in both regards. I suspect there are theorists out there who have the same bias about hedge fund speculation in oil futures and Israel's thoughts on nuclear power in Iran. A very unproductive way to view the world, but nonetheless undeniable - humans being my group vs. your group kinds of people and poor people mistrusting rich people and how they got that way (and often vice versa, of course).

Archibald
06-27-2008, 04:48 PM
I am as happy to see an end to the frn discussion as the next guy. I don't feel the need to have AR gone and I was really reading this thread with some amusement about his histrionics. That is until you took it to a different level with your persecution complex. As my favorite Jew said, "sometimes a cigar is a cigar"

Just because I read the story of the crucifixion, may try to understand the frn (which I don't try too hard at), like Wagner, feel like diamonds are overpriced, or any of the other myriad of positions I have that could be extrapolated to be anti-Semitic doesn't mean that I am. The only time I feel vaguely annoyed about issues surrounding this topic is when people like you (and I am not referring to those of the Jewish faith or heritage. For all I know, you are neither) hijack a conversation to create controversy and draw some line in the sand that doesn't need to be drawn. You are looking for a fight that isn't there. Chill.

You're projecting. No one, well at least not I, have said that AR ~should~ be gone. I just find that M.Sommer's support for his FR rants interesting since no one seems to know the source of AR's passion for the topic. Could be completely innocent and so the question is simple and so is the answer.

Jew or not, we're all ultimately responsible for what goes on in the world and in my opinion, a light should be shined on such things....unless, of course, we want to ignore history.

Archibald
06-27-2008, 04:54 PM
They aren't.Check here, the google results for "federal reserve" + "jew". A mere 2,330,000 opportunities for topical enlightenment:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=federal+reserve+jew&btnG=Google+Search

jeffg
06-27-2008, 05:04 PM
The problem with Ahneida Ride's FRN rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists (Google search Federal Reserve Note and Jew if you don't believe me) who use it to manipulate people and seed distrust. It's not to say that the original writers of such theories were such, but the chief mouthpieces are. The loudest of these voices is Eustace Mullins. Anyone who follows the doctrine of such an extreme anti-Semite must be approached with great skepticism. The fact is, even the staunchest libertarians don't accept the criticism of the Federal Reserve on its face.

That's a false choice and you should know better.

The questions of the theory and its proponents are related but also distinct.

The problem with law and economics is not that renowned judges and aacdemics such as Calabresi support, it, but that they buy into the conflation of efficiency-utility-justice without even knowing they are doing it and admit they can bring forth no principled argument against such institutions as slavery on law and economics grounds, which is a problem for any theory of justice or legal theory. So, it doesn't make them racists or sexists (though Posner is likely both), it just make them wrong.

I am not an FRN conspiracy type (Gould, anyone?), but I remember in 2003 seeing the riding tide of mortgage backed securities, derivatives, hedge funds, etc. and thinking something aint kosher

Give Ahneida a break. Read or don't read. If you want to sensor him on your board, Don, knock yourself out ...

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 05:10 PM
You're projecting. No one, well at least not I, have said that AR ~should~ be gone. I just find that M.Sommer's support for his FR rants interesting since no one seems to know the source of AR's passion for the topic. Could be completely innocent and so the question is simple and so is the answer.

Jew or not, we're all ultimately responsible for what goes on in the world and in my opinion, a light should be shined on such things....unless, of course, we want to ignore history.

As you stated above, "I just find that M.Sommer's support for his FR rants interesting since no one seems to know the source of AR's passion for the topic" and the key words here bro are "No one seems to know the source of AR's (Ahneida Ride's) passion for the topic (of anti-Federal Reservism)."

All we can deduce thus far is that your own bias is creating a leap, a verbal attack of Ahneida Ride's anti-Fed speech as anti-Jew and for that, you actually remove yourself from any rationale debate.

You say that nobody knows why Ahneida Ride is anti-Fed and yet, perhaps it is your faith, your religion or your race which incites an attack of him? :no: THAT IS BIASED, RACIST and wrong!

I'm anti-Federal Reserve. Just like Mr. Ahneida Ride. If you profess to know why either of us is and insult him or me for being anti-semitic, then Sir, it is you who should remove himself from this Forum. I have asked you for PROOF of your accusation that Mr. Ahneida Ride is anti-semitic and all I've heard from you is nothing.

Chris
06-27-2008, 05:15 PM
As you stated above, "I just find that M.Sommer's support for his FR rants interesting since no one seems to know the source of AR's passion for the topic" and the key words here bro are "No one seems to know the source of AR's (Ahneida Ride's) passion for the topic (of anti-Federal Reservism)."

I can't believe I am siding with Viper of all people... :)

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Check here, the google results for "federal reserve" + "jew". A mere 2,330,000 opportunities for topical enlightenment:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=federal+reserve+jew&btnG=Google+Search

Did you attend Harvard or Penn debate club? Seriously...because a few words lumped together exist on GOOGLE...then it means...certainly...it must mean that Ahneida Ride is anti-semetic!

LOL, this is one of the most lame, most absurd personal attacks I've read on the internet in quite some time. I'm anti-Fed dude. Sue me.

In the meantime, take the words 'The Federal Reserve' and add 'scam' or 'fraud' and try to learn a bit before you spit on the entire world for being anti-semitic. You are actually undermining yourself.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Written by Jefferson in a letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802).

Archibald
06-27-2008, 05:20 PM

All we can deduce thus far is that your own bias is creating a leap, a verbal attack of Ahneida Ride's anti-Fed speech as anti-Jew and for that, you actually remove yourself from any rationale debate.

You say that nobody knows why Ahneida Ride is anti-Fed and yet, perhaps it is your faith, your religion or your race which incites an attack of him? :no: THAT IS BIASED, RACIST and wrong!

I'm anti-Federal Reserve. Just like Mr. Ahneida Ride. If you profess to know why either of us is and insult him or me for being anti-semitic, then Sir, it is you who should remove himself from this Forum. I have asked you for PROOF of your accusation that Mr. Ahneida Ride is anti-semitic and all I've heard from you is nothing.You seem to have a reading comprehension problem to go along with your deflection. For your sake, I will repeat myself. Try to follow the bouncing ball:

"The problem with Ahneida Ride's FRN rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists (Google search Federal Reserve Note and Jew if you don't believe me) who use it to manipulate people and seed distrust. It's not to say that the original writers of such theories were such, but the chief mouthpieces are. The loudest of these voices is Eustace Mullins. Anyone who follows the doctrine of such an extreme anti-Semite must be approached with great skepticism. The fact is, even the staunchest libertarians don't accept the criticism of the Federal Reserve on its face.

So the question is, where are you on this? Are you just mouthing somebody else's words and conspiracy theories or are you a Jew hating white supremacist? It's a pretty simple question and you can consider it a line in the sand."

Now, nowhere did I accuse or say that AR was anti-semitic. What I stated, what the most vocal proponents of these theories are and therefore those are passionate about the issue should be considered with skepticism. Therefore, I asked a very straightforward question to address that skepticism, one which you are still avoiding.

Archibald
06-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Did you attend Harvard or Penn debate club? Seriously...because a few words lumped together exist on GOOGLE...then it means...certainly...it must mean that Ahneida Ride is anti-semetic!Well you obviously didn't. Did you bother to look at the results? Here's the top 5 for your edification.

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/new-federal-reserve-chairman-yet-another-jew_254.html
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=92
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76149
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/is_new_world_order_jewish.htm
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/Secrets_of_the_Federal_Reserve/secrets_of_the_federal_reserve_TC.htm

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 05:27 PM
The Federal Reserve = it is neither 'Federal' nor a 'Reserve', but rather a PRIVATE CORPORATION which pretends to be a National Bank.

There's yer cliffnotes Archibald. Much to learn about the art/skill of debate (and The Federal Reserve) you have.

I'm pro-Thomas Jefferson. :beer:

You've spat enough and it's time to reel you in with one question, are you Jewish? Methinks your bias has you shooting your gun blindly in all directions and if you review this thread, you're shooting blanks.

PS. I wanna fish in New Zealand. Here's the Google list for that, feel free to add the word 'Jewish', 'Irish', 'Chinese' or 'Martian' for all I care:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fishing+new+zealand

Archibald
06-27-2008, 05:30 PM
The Federal Reserve = it is neither 'Federal' nor a 'Reserve', but rather a PRIVATE CORPORATION which pretends to be a National Bank.

There's yer cliffnotes Archibald. Much to learn about the art/skill of debate (and The Federal Reserve) you have.

I'm pro-Thomas Jefferson. :beer:

You've spat enough and it's time to reel you in with one question, are you Jewish? Methinks your bias has you shooting your gun blindly in all directions and if you review this thread, you're shooting blanks.

PS. I wanna fish in New Zealand. Here's the Google list for that, feel free to add the word 'Jew', 'Irish', 'Chinese' or 'Martian' for all I care:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fishing+new+zealand
No, I am not Jewish and I've addressed that here. (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=565332&postcount=30)

And you are still deflecting and avoiding the question.

gdw
06-27-2008, 05:32 PM
If you feel like fighting with M. Sommers let him into your forum. Play nice or get out.

rphetteplace
06-27-2008, 05:32 PM
frn blah blah blah...I want some darn bar tape that's what's important!

paczki
06-27-2008, 05:34 PM
frn blah blah blah...I want some darn bar tape that's what's important!

http://www.glittergirl.co.uk/banana/38.gif

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 05:35 PM
No, I am not Jewish and I've addressed that here. (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=565332&postcount=30)

And you are still deflecting and avoiding the question.

Hey, I did Google 'Fishing New Zealand' and I added the word 'Jewish'. Is there a conspiracy theory in New Zealand's banking system we should know about? Please, here is a rabbi who fished New Zealand, contact him:

http://theflyfishingrabbi.blogspot.com/2008/01/fly-fishing-in-argentina-in-december-my.html

In the meantime, you have failed to provide any facts, proof or evidence that Mr. Ahneida Ride is anti-semitic as a connection to his stance of anti-Federal Reserve. And for that, you are slanderous, loquacious and simply out of line. I ask again, do you have any proof, here on Serotta Forum that Mr. Ahneida Ride is anti-semitic other than the fact that he:

1). Is breathing
2). Is against The Federal Reserve

Unless you have anything to offer, drop it, let it go and move on...

shanerpvt
06-27-2008, 05:35 PM
AR, don't go bro.

shaner

ps - i'm with rphetteplace, i need some of that wrap!

93legendti
06-27-2008, 05:36 PM
stay

1centaur
06-27-2008, 05:42 PM
To summarize, Archibald did not say ANR is anti-Semitic though his original statement left the feeling in the air that he was "a person of interest." He later seemed to back off the possible implication.

He did effectively ask M. Sommers if he is anti-Semitic multiple times, and M. Sommers did not answer the question, which bugged Archibald.

Finally, M.Sommers used "loquacious" in an unusual way.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
lo·qua·cious Audio Help /loʊˈkweɪʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-kwey-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. talking or tending to talk much or freely; talkative; chattering; babbling; garrulous: a loquacious dinner guest.

Archibald
06-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey, I did Google 'Fishing New Zealand' and I added the word 'Jewish'. Is there a conspiracy theory in New Zealand's banking system we should know about? Please, here is a rabbi who fished New Zealand, contact him:

http://theflyfishingrabbi.blogspot.com/2008/01/fly-fishing-in-argentina-in-december-my.html

In the meantime, you have failed to provide any facts, proof or evidence that Mr. Ahneida Ride is anti-semitic as a connection to his stance of anti-Federal Reserve. And for that, you are slanderous, loquacious and simply out of line. I ask again, do you have any proof, here on Serotta Forum that Mr. Ahneida Ride is anti-semitic other than the fact that he:

1). Is breathing
2). Is against The Federal Reserve

Unless you have anything to offer, drop it, let it go and move on...Did you get any results that are anti-semitic?

That basic point seems lost on you. No accusations were made against AR; a very simple question was asked, technically not even of him, but of you. And again, you continue to deflect instead of addressing it head on. But that's OK, I can understand why you'd do so.

michael white
06-27-2008, 05:44 PM

this rings true to me. I am a (white) Democrat who lives in the South. Does that make me a proponent of the KKK? It might, by historical association and obtuse reasoning. But it would be an accusation beneath my contempt, so I would probably ignore it.

Big Dan
06-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Viper strikes again. What a joke.

paczki
06-27-2008, 05:48 PM
this rings true to me. I am a (white) Democrat who lives in the South. Does that make me a proponent of the KKK? It might, by historical association and obtuse reasoning. But it would be an accusation beneath my contempt, so I would probably ignore it.

But your name is White -- suspicious! :beer:

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 05:49 PM
To summarize, Archibald did not say ANR is anti-Semitic though his original statement left the feeling in the air that he was "a person of interest." He later seemed to back off the possible implication.

He did effectively ask M. Sommers if he is anti-Semitic multiple times, and M. Sommers did not answer the question, which bugged Archibald.

Finally, M.Sommers used "loquacious" in an unusual way.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
lo·qua·cious Audio Help /loʊˈkweɪʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-kwey-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. talking or tending to talk much or freely; talkative; chattering; babbling; garrulous: a loquacious dinner guest.

antonym...

"I'd rather Mr. Archibald took his bike, visited Sparta and learned to speak more laconically regarding the good Mr. Ahneida Ride, while on Serotta Forum."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic_phrase

Will you still give me an 'A' on my report card? ;)

:beer:

jmeloy
06-27-2008, 05:50 PM
If you feel like fighting with M. Sommers let him into your forum. Play nice or get out.

+1,000,000

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 05:51 PM

According to Archibald, if one uses Google, enters your name etc, then you are a goner...

:D

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 06:09 PM
+1,000,000

I'll add another +1,000,000 FRNs.

You got Archibald Trolling and picking fights as he has always done and you got Viper who refuses to let anybody else have the last word as he has always done.

Pete, BBD, Ginger, ANYONE.

LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

Delete all post regarding Arichie's post and than lock this thread

Sandy
06-27-2008, 06:09 PM

You state that "no one seems to know the source of AR's passion for the topic..." But somehow you had the audacity to specifically ask- "....Are you just mouthing someone else's words and conspiracy theories or are you a Jew hating white supremacist?...." You find it reasonable and fair to ask someone that whehnyou admit that no one seems to know such?

A better question is what is your motivation for asking such a question on this forum. I am Jewish and have never read a single post from AR that I thought was anti-semetic. Is your question motivated by some exchange on the Velo...Forum, where you are not allowed to ask such rather offensive questions, or are you trying to stir up something on the Serotta Forum?

If you have no indication that AR is a "Jew hating white supremacist" then I suggest that you don't ask a question that might suggest that he is. The question is outlandish and abrasive based upon your own statements. Take it someplace else please.

Sandy

Archibald
06-27-2008, 06:13 PM
You state that "no one seems to know the source of AR's passion for the topic..." But somehow you had the audacity to specifically ask- "....Are you just mouthing someone else's words and conspiracy theories or are you a Jew hating white supremacist?...." You find it reasonable and fair to ask someone that whehnyou admit that no one seems to know such?

A better question is what is your motivation for asking such a question on this forum. I am Jewish and have never read a single post from AR that I thought was anti-semetic. Is your question motivated by some exchange on the Velo...Forum, where you are not allowed to ask such rather offensive questions, or are you trying to stir up something on the Serotta Forum?

If you have no indication that AR is a "Jew hating white supremacist" then I suggest that you don't ask a question that might suggest that he is. If you do, please ask such an abrasive and unfair question some place else. Not here.

Sandy
Sandy, you're confused. Reread my original post.

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Sandy, you're confused. Reread my original post.

They way most of us seem to be reading your OP is that you implied that BOTH AH and Viper are racist.

If that is not what you meant, than you should learn to write to not be mis-understood instead of writing to be understood. Understand?

Archibald
06-27-2008, 06:21 PM
They way most of us seem to be reading your OP is that you implied that BOTH AH and Viper are racist.

If that is not what you meant, than you should learn to write to not be mis-understood instead of writing to be understood. Understand?
Let's see, I directly quote Viper, I tangentially address the issues surrounding the sensitivity to / offensiveness of AR's FRN rants, and you're still don't understand? Do I really need to print a Dr. Seuss version?

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=565258&postcount=9

imho
06-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Listen up-
The only people in the world; with the possible exception of Ahneida Ride, who believe in this stupid frn theory enough to publish anything of record on it, also believe in alot of other stupid theories which include rabid anti-semitism, black helicopters, the trilateral commission and all the rest of the nonsense published in "The Spotlight".

Archibald is right on. There is no reason to assume this theory correct when every proponent of this theory is so obviously wrong about everything else.

Imho

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Let's see, I directly quote Viper, I tangentially address the issues surrounding the sensitivity to / offensiveness of AR's FRN rants, and you're still don't understand? Do I really need to print a Dr. Seuss version?

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=565258&postcount=9

You never directly said that AH is a Jew hating Racist true.

However, AH has never said anything to indicate that he is and yet we are having this discussion and you still don't understand.

Sandy
06-27-2008, 06:26 PM
The validity of the theory is not in question.

Sandy

paczki
06-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Listen up-
The only people in the world; with the possible exception of Ahneida Ride, who believe in this stupid frn theory enough to publish anything of record on it, also believe in alot of other stupid theories which include rabid anti-semitism, black helicopters, the trilateral commission and all the rest of the nonsense published in "The Spotlight".

Archibald is right on. There is no reason to assume this theory correct when every proponent of this theory is so obviously wrong about everything else.

Imho

Good lord, how many alter egos do ex-forum members have?

capybaras
06-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Don't be a sad sack. No one here minds your frn posts. Anyone who does can put you on their ignore list. Post all you want about frns. Or send me some if you don't like them. I accept all legal tender -whether it is fake or not. :banana:

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Good lord, how many alter egos do ex-forum members have?

It's the Cabal coming to protect their own!

capybaras
06-27-2008, 06:34 PM

Paczkis are non-cabal and delicious. imho

Archibald
06-27-2008, 06:37 PM
You never directly said that AH is a Jew hating Racist true.

However, AH has never said anything to indicate that he is and yet we are having this discussion and you still don't understand.
Read that first paragraph one more time. It's in English. I'm going to use different colors & styles to highlight the important parts. Some will contain words that have multiple syllables. Try to deal.

"The problem with Ahneida Ride's FRN rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists (Google search Federal Reserve Note and Jew if you don't believe me) who use it to manipulate people and seed distrust. It's not to say that the original writers of such theories were such, but the chief mouthpieces are. The loudest of these voices is Eustace Mullins. Anyone who follows the doctrine of such an extreme anti-Semite must be approached with great skepticism. The fact is, even the staunchest libertarians don't accept the criticism of the Federal Reserve on its face."

capybaras
06-27-2008, 06:40 PM
I love Jews. :banana:

M.Sommers

This thread is just silly. I don't know Ahneida Ride from a hole in the wall, but I'll defend him through a wall. I researched and found nothing from Ahneida Ride that was malicious or intended to offend any race/religion. I've heard of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but Six Degrees of Anti-semitism is absurd.

If someone doesn't like Tiger Woods and they root for Phil Mickelson, does that automatically make them racist? :confused:

"Bring on the Cabal, I could use a good fight":

paczki
Read that first paragraph one more time. It's in English. I'm going to use different colors & styles to highlight the important parts. Some will contain words that have multiple syllables. Try to deal.

"The problem with Ahneida Ride's FRN rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists (Google search Federal Reserve Note and Jew if you don't believe me) who use it to manipulate people and seed distrust. It's not to say that the original writers of such theories were such, but the chief mouthpieces are. The loudest of these voices is Eustace Mullins. Anyone who follows the doctrine of such an extreme anti-Semite must be approached with great skepticism. The fact is, even the staunchest libertarians don't accept the criticism of the Federal Reserve on its face."

True enough, the FRN theory is malarky and most of the people who believe it (but not all) think of it in terms of usury. But aren't people reacting more because you only seem to post now not to add friendly content but when picking a fight or being divisive. That's an honest question.

paczki
06-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Paczkis are non-cabal and delicious. imho

Why thank you.http://www.glittergirl.co.uk/banana/38.gif

Archibald
06-27-2008, 06:47 PM
True enough, the FRN theory is malarky and most of the people who believe it (but not all) think of it in terms of usury. But aren't people reacting more because you only seem to post now not to add friendly content but when picking a fight or being divisive. That's an honest question.
I don't know how they're reacting to it. You think nationalism, eh? Just seems an odd rallying point. And then there's Viper, the shy anti-Semite, who's post demanded I post to show the other side to the issue after AR's "hypocrisy" thread. Apples are always best when picked from the tree.

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 07:04 PM
I don't know how or why Ahneida Ride is anti-Federal Reserve, but I am willing to make hints and accusations of anti-semitism, insulting him. I know it seems an odd rallying point, especially as I weakly connect dots between googling "Federal Reserve Bank + Jewish", but I don't have a leg to stand on so I am reaching....And then there's Viper, I've never seen a photo of him, but I heard he's really good looking. Apples are always best when purchased in the form of Martinelli's Apple Juice.

^ Fixed.

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 07:07 PM
I don't know how they're reacting to it. You think nationalism, eh? Just seems an odd rallying point. And then there's Viper, the shy anti-Semite, who's post demanded I post to show the other side to the issue after AR's "hypocrisy" thread. Apples are always best when picked from the tree.

So you are doing it for the children!?

What a great hero!

Archibald
06-27-2008, 07:10 PM
^ Fixed.

:beer:And that's about all you got. Once I connected the dots, well Chris led me by the nose actually, that you were Viper, then understanding why you deflected and avoided the question about being an anti-Semite all made sense. I'm sure David Duke would be proud of you.

Archibald
06-27-2008, 07:14 PM
So you are doing it for the children!?

What a great hero!
Thank you, but I was doing it for clarification.

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 07:17 PM
And that's about all you got. Once I connected the dots, well Chris led me by the nose actually, that you were Viper, then understanding why you deflected and avoided the question about being an anti-Semite all made sense. I'm sure David Duke would be proud of you.

You've shown in this thread:

A). You're not very bright
B). You're immature
C). You don't know when to stop digging your own grave
D). You cannot debate, no skillz, you can merely insult, incite and attack with name calling.

David Duke? Who, just who do you think you are? Ahneida Ride has about 15 people in his corner right now, ya got zero. You're trolling, looking for a fight as you insulted Ahneida Ride. I don't know the man, but I got his back.

Basically you're this:

Big Dan
06-27-2008, 07:20 PM
You've shown in this thread:

A). You're not very bright
B). You're immature
C). You don't know when to stop digging your own grave
D). You cannot debate, no skillz, you can merely insult, incite and attack with name calling.

David Duke? Who, just who do you think you are?

Basically you're this:

How I would describe Viper.....

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Adieu

I am placing myself on double secret probation. (till I learn to behave)

Please allow me to explain. I am formally trained in mathematics and physics. I am
living proof that a complete imbecile can survive grad school. They told my Mom in
6th grade that I was “hopeless”. What took others minutes to figure out, took me hours.
I just toss things around in my head till they make sense.

A few years back, I stumbled upon the banking system. I spent over one year trying
to make sense out it. I’ve concluded that it is not designed to make sense but rather to
transfer wealth from the masses to the benefit of a select few. As proof I offer the fact that the frn has lost over 98% of it’s purchasing power since it’s inception in 1913.

It would be impossible for me not to chime in when a financial thread is started. You know the ones. Why is gas so expensive? Etc. Why is food going ballistic? Etc.
I’d just have to expose the smoke and mirrors of “money” creation as others are offering their distilled wisdom. I just could not remain taciturn and compromise my conscience.

This is not good for Ben and Company. The Phorum has outgrown the small community that it was at its inception. Ben has a Company to run, mouths to feed and my prolix (if I may usurp a word from dbrk) pontifications offer zero benefit to his bottom line.

It’s been a real sweet 6 year run here. I’ve met a ton of real nice people. I hope we stay in touch.

My Legend Ti is the absolutely the best investment I ever made, and I am deeply indebted to Ben & his dedicated staff for Miles and Miles of Eternal Smiles.

God Bless All

Ray

Big Dan,

Can you offer a reply to this, the OP's post? Rather than your typical 2.75 worded posts, can you actually compose a paragraph about Ahneida Ride's post? He's been spat on by one troll, Archibald and ya seem to have Archibald's back. So Big Dan, what say you, here fill in the blank:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _ .

Big Dan
06-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Big Dan,

Can you offer a reply to this, the OP's post? Rather than your typical 2.75 worded posts, can you actually compose a paragraph about Ahneida Ride's post? He's been spat on by one troll, Archibald and ya seem to have Archibald's back. So Big Dan, what say you, here fill in the blank:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _ .

Star wars
Godzilla
Viper
Batman
Stupid
Spiderman
Mofo
Suck
Robin
That's some of your own stuff.....

93legendti
06-27-2008, 07:42 PM

FWIW, I didn't read this as calling AR an anti-Semite, nor do I think AR is an anti-Semite.

rphetteplace
06-27-2008, 07:44 PM
i've been waiting all summer for some mofo bar tape knock it off kids

shinomaster
06-27-2008, 07:46 PM
This is MP... Where is the keymaster.??

imho
06-27-2008, 07:49 PM
FWIW, I didn't read this as calling AR an anti-Semite, nor do I think AR is an anti-Semite.

Imho-
93Legendti be the voice of reason. But here's the thing kids- The only people who hold this bogus theory; or at least publish it also hold many other theories that everyone here would view as suspect. Can one remove this FRN theory stuff from the greater context of anti-semitic, anti-government black helicopter, the-queen-of-england-and-the rockefellers are gonna put us all into concentration camps by unleashing cuban boat people nonsense?-seems a legitimate question.

it's like quoting hitlerian concepts on eugenics and then wondering why anyone would bother to bring up hitlerian concepts on racial theory at the same time.

imho

Archibald
06-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Basically you're this:

http://forums.thepaceline.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=45897&stc=1Let me guess, that's your kid and

a) you were reading the Protocols of Zion to her in between chapters of Mein Kampf.

or b) she just realized you're her daddy.

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 07:51 PM

I disagree. Many seem to as well.

Archibald wrote, "The problem with Ahneida Ride's FRN rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists (Google search Federal Reserve Note and Jew if you don't believe me) who use it to manipulate people and seed distrust. It's not to say that the original writers of such theories were such, but the chief mouthpieces are. The loudest of these voices is Eustace Mullins. Anyone who follows the doctrine of such an extreme anti-Semite must be approached with great skepticism. The fact is, even the staunchest libertarians don't accept the criticism of the Federal Reserve on its face."

1). He starts of by stating, "The problem with Ahneida Ride's rants is that the main proponents of this movement are, in fact, Jew hating white supremacists." Why would Archibald even go there? Archibald went on a short tirade of hinting that one who is against The Federal Reserve is also associated (via Google) with Eustace Mullins and anti-semitism. He went on to say that he, "Did not know why Ahneida Ride" was against The Fed , but again, Archibald was willing to connect dots. Could Ahneida Ride be against The Fed for socio-economic reasons, could AR be in agreement with Thomas Jefferson and not simply aligned with anti-semites? Certainly.

Most certainly and for Archibald to invoke anti-semitism with one's position against The Fed is both far reaching and outwardly insulting.

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Let me guess, that's your kid and

a) you were reading the Protocols of Zion to her in between chapters of Mein Kampf.

or b) she just realized you're her daddy.

Dude, you lost this debate on page 1. You're simply here to toss out whatever you can before you get banned. I think you need to get more tin foil and double up on the meds. Why not crawl back to your Salon? Based on your simplistic logic, President Kennedy, who opposed The Federal Reserve, he too MUST have been anti-semitic. LOL.

girlie
06-27-2008, 07:58 PM

Ok here's an example of what everyone here is saying........in my languish.....which you seem to be speaking (be appalled or not:)

? what about all the objectification of women or the guy slapping check out our manhood on your forum.....now come on we all have our weaknesses. I am not saying you are wrong but if you are going to be so moral and high roadish on this type or notion - please - be consistent enough to note the sexism expressed by your bills on your site. I say sexism in the same tone you say anti-Semite. Both are a narrow path - who is right I am not 100% sure - rather we speak to try and understand to communicate. I back your efforts but you must know you are being extreme....the same way I was with a lot of my posts about your sexist forum;)
Come on now.....you are not wrong NEITHER am I:)
But you are not right and NEITHER am I:)

William
06-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Look,

I'm probably one of the few people here who has spent quite a bit of time with AR discussing many topics, in person. He has never...NEVER said anything that would lead me to believe that he is anything other than a funny stand up guy. Never said anything that would even remotely make me believe he has a problem with jews or supporting white supremacy. Period. I'll defend AR's back anytime anywhere. In person. I said it and I'll say it to anyones face.

Period.

And he's still got the best freakin bar wrap in the world.

William

Archibald
06-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Dude, you lost this debate on page 1. You're simply here to toss out whatever you can before you get banned. I think you need to get more tin foil and double up on the meds. Why not crawl back to your Salon?Viper, I know this hasn't dawned on you yet, but you're not in the debate any longer. You are now the subject of the debate.

girlie
06-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Viper, I know this hasn't dawned on you yet, but you're not in the debate any longer. You are now the subject of the debate.

As are you.

michael white
06-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Ok here's an example of what everyone here is saying........in my languish.....which you seem to be speaking (be appalled or not:)

? what about all the objectification of women or the guy slapping check out our manhood on your forum.....now come on we all have our weaknesses. I am not saying you are wrong but if you are going to be so moral and high roadish on this type of notion - please - be consistent enough to note the sexism expressed by your bills on your site. I say sexism in the same tone you say anti-Semite. Both are a narrow path - who is right I am not 100% sure - rather we speak to try and understand to communicate. I back your efforts but you must know you are being extreme....the same way I was with a lot of my posts about your sexist forum.
Come on now.....you are not wrong NEITHER am I:)
But you are not right and NEITHER am I:)

girlie, my sense about what you're saying with regards to sexism is that you actually have a beef and there are real sensitivities at play. These forums obviously are boy's clubs, and it's true that boys don't generally get it about certain things. I don't see much in common with all that and this particular thread, though. This thread is just a big jello fight. No one in their right mind could take any of this crapola seriously, could they? So the question is, do you want to wade in and get all slimy, or stand on the side and watch, semi-bored, or just yawn and go get a coffee?

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Viper, I know this hasn't dawned on you yet, but you're not in the debate any longer. You are now the subject of the debate.

You'd like that, wouldn't ya? Get your name in the National Geogrpahic.

Archy, it's you against everyone else. You stand ALONE. Viper isn't in this debate, if he was, you'd be truly boiling over by now.

You insulted Ahneida Ride and fwiw, you can attempt to insult me, but that's impossible, search your feelings, you know this to be true. Again, the score is Archibald zero and Ahneida Ride swept you in three sets, without any reply from him at all. :beer:

DukeHorn
06-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Now I'm confused. Who's Archibald? And isn't imho the infamous jerk? Why are they piling on AR here after they piled on him back at the other place?

Anyone who follows the doctrine of such an extreme anti-Semite must be approached with great skepticism

What is the implication of "great skepticism"? Is that Archibald's thinly veiled way to suggest that AR is an anti-Semite? What other interpretation is there? Obviously it a reference to some agenda and the only agenda that Archie has mentioned is anti-semitism.

If you're going to backtrack, do it without insulting our intelligence.

PS Tom, touche on "watching" Wagner, we'll see how Das Rheingold plays out in a California gold rush setting. The set might be the star.

girlie
06-27-2008, 08:09 PM
girlie, my sense about what you're saying about sexism is that you actually have a beef and there are real sensitivities at play. These forums obviously are boy's clubs, and it's true that boys don't generally get it about certain things. I don't see much in common with all that and this particular thread, though. This thread is just a big jello fight. No one in their right mind could take any of this crapola seriously, could they? So the question is, do you want to wade in and get all slimy, or stand on the side and watch, semi-bored, or just yawn and go get a coffee?

You are kind......I'll take slimy.....cause nothing good usually comes from waiting on the side...you don't win races and you don't even loose them:)

There are similarities......again the same tone that Archibald is asking/accusing is the same tone I am asking/accusing or at least a similar one.....it's ugly but someone has to ask.

Oh and thank you for asking.

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 08:13 PM
Archibald,

Here you insult gays. You refer to your "Gay bike":

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?p=425375#post425375

Your wings are now clipped. You can no longer claim any high, moral road. Thanks for playing.

Regards,
M.Sommers

93legendti
06-27-2008, 08:22 PM
...What is the implication of "great skepticism"? Is that Archibald's thinly veiled way to suggest that AR is an anti-Semite? What other interpretation is there? Obviously it a reference to some agenda and the only agenda that Archie has mentioned is anti-semitism...

I read it as calling into question the theory because the "main proponents" are "Jew hating white supremacists", thus making one wonder as to the validity of the theory since those nut jobs are the main people pushing it.

Since Archi didn't say ALL proponents of the theory are "Jew hating white supremacists", I didn't read the post that way. I am Jewish and as sensitive to anti-Semitism as anyone. (I've had the "pleasure" of Viper's anti-Semitic PM's.)

girlie
06-27-2008, 08:26 PM
(I've had the pleasure of Viper's anti-Semitic PM's.)

Pleasure?
What a strange way to put it?

93legendti
06-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Pleasure?
What a strange way to put it?
I changed it to "pleasure". I was being less than literal.

girlie
06-27-2008, 08:35 PM
I changed it to "pleasure". I was being less than literal.

Yet you know Viper would not literally hit or strike you.
Literal is not the point of any of this.........it is implication and association.
Archibald is neither right nor wrong.
M.Sommers.is neither right nor wrong.

It's all to ask questions and seek answers.
And, oh my god I sound like a hippy, both of them are doing a service.
Someone shoot me I sound like a hippy!

93legendti
06-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Literal is not the point of any of this.........it is implication and association.
You lost me...pretend I posted/meant "Viper sent me anti-Semitic PM's".

Len J
06-27-2008, 08:40 PM
I read it as calling into question the theory because the "main proponents" are "Jew hating white supremacists", thus making one wonder as to the validity of the theory since those nut jobs are the main people pushing it.

Since Archi didn't say ALL proponents of the theory are "Jew hating white supremacists", I didn't read the post that way. I am Jewish and as sensitive to anti-Semitism as anyone. (I've had the "pleasure" of Viper's anti-Semitic PM's.)

I read it the same way.

Lot's of back's up.

Len

Sandy
06-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Anyone have a lock and a key???????????????

Sandy

Fixed
06-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Archibald is neither right nor wrong.
M.Sommers.is neither right nor wrong.

It's all to ask questions and seek answers.
And, oh my god I sound like a hippy, both of them are doing a service.
Someone shoot me I sound like a hippy!
you missed it it was fun
cheers

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 08:43 PM
You lost me...pretend I posted/meant "Viper sent me anti-Semitic PM's".

While your accusation is quite weak, all of us do know you personally attacked Pete about a month ago calling him an anti-semite.

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Now I'm confused. Who's Archibald? And isn't imho the infamous jerk? Why are they piling on AR here after they piled on him back at the other place?

What is the implication of "great skepticism"? Is that Archibald's thinly veiled way to suggest that AR is an anti-Semite? What other interpretation is there? Obviously it a reference to some agenda and the only agenda that Archie has mentioned is anti-semitism.

If you're going to backtrack, do it without insulting our intelligence.

PS Tom, touche on "watching" Wagner, we'll see how Das Rheingold plays out in a California gold rush setting. The set might be the star.

It's always been something of a mystery just who Archibald truly is:

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=27288

But perhaps he can take his own advice and realize that being against The Federal Reserve has nothing to do with Jews (unless he wants to attempt to make that connection); he should realize like he did here, it'a about economics, not race:

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?p=315369#post315369

93legendti
06-27-2008, 08:59 PM
I read it the same way.

Lot's of back's up.

Len
Must be the hot weather and too many miles...

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 09:04 PM
If we can't get this locked, can we at least get it moved to the New Forum Forum? It might qualify.

shinomaster
06-27-2008, 09:05 PM
I thought Archi was done with this place?

girlie
06-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Imperfection is Perfection = Sublime

People always forget to take the imperfection and completely miss the sublime.

Don't you think Fixed?
:)

Lifelover
06-27-2008, 09:13 PM
I thought Archi was done with this place?

I suspect he is trying to do this place in.

chuckroast
06-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Sheesh, I go out for dinner.....

AR, please stay.

Why so much response to obvious trolling?

shinomaster
06-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Imperfection is Perfection = Sublime

People always forget to take the imperfection and completely miss the sublime.

Don't you think Fixed?
:)

Just like my crooked, ethnic nose.. :beer:

girlie
06-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Sheesh, I go out for dinner.....

AR, please stay.

Why so much response to obvious trolling?

Oh people "trolling" means nothing without an adjective!
-what type of trolling?
-was it productive?
-was it effective?
-please refer to http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=564635&postcount=50

More information needed to process.

Ray
06-27-2008, 09:40 PM
Y'all might have noticed that Ray (the other one, Ahneida Ride) seems to have left the building. But the thread that he seemingly intended just to be a goodbye note has deteriorated into a series of rants about everything under the sun, almost EXCEPT anything AR ever pushed. Look, I'm not in his camp on FRNs and I found his rants occasionally tiresome. Just as I'm sure many have found some of my ongoing liberal musings. No problem. If I didn't want to read one I didn't read it. But I never saw an ounce of malice in what Ray wrote. If some anti-semites shared some of his thinking, that's got squat to do with him. Lots of bad characters agree with some of the stuff I say - doesn't make me one of them. I spent a couple of days in Ray's company at the Ramble a couple of summers ago, and he's a hell of a guy. I'm really sorry to see him go. Over what?

Bummer,

-Ray (the other one)

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Y'all might have noticed that Ray (the other one, Ahneida Ride) seems to have left the building. But the thread that he seemingly intended just to be a goodbye note has deteriorated into a series of rants about everything under the sun, almost EXCEPT anything AR ever pushed. Look, I'm not in his camp on FRNs and I found his rants occasionally tiresome. Just as I'm sure many have found some of my ongoing liberal musings. No problem. If I didn't want to read one I didn't read it. But I never saw an ounce of malice in what Ray wrote. If some anti-semites shared some of his thinking, that's got squat to do with him. Lots of bad characters agree with some of the stuff I say - doesn't make me one of them. I spent a couple of days in Ray's company at the Ramble a couple of summers ago, and he's a hell of a guy. I'm really sorry to see him go. Over what?

Bummer,

-Ray (the other one)

Very well said. Take your avatar for instance. How'd you feel if someone lashed out calling you a stoner, dead head druggie? Not fair. Heck, Ripple is one of my top 25 songs and I never did the drugs. :D I can honestly say I never read an Ahneida Ride-FRN thread, but I am going to do some searching and find some to read. I am against the national debt, and I cannot for the life of me comprehend how one (Archibald) would take the time (to troll) to declare how Ahneida's FRN posts were associated with anti-semitism.

Since when did a stance against the national debt become a topic for bigots to slander and snipe? I google The Federal Reserve to learn about the national debt, nothing more.

See 'The mechanics of the US Government Debt' here, if you prefer to google it while attaching the word Jewish that is entirely up to you:

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:WCUwwYmAORUJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt+the+federal+reserve+nati onal+debt&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

I'd like an autographed copy of this from Ahneida Ride:

http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212

DukeHorn
06-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Yep Len, it must be all those miles that's fogging up our interpretation of the word "anyone" or the following:

Archibald

Are you just mouthing somebody else's words and conspiracy theories or are you a Jew hating white supremacist? It's a pretty simple question and you can consider it a line in the sand.

Someone's sounding a bit like Addington and Yoo at the recent Senate hearing......

M.Sommers
06-27-2008, 10:19 PM
I would suspect that LenJ of all people would have a very real, experienced and honest perspective of function/dysfunction of The Federal Reserve, the Mandrake Mechanism, the National Debt and Ahneida Rides' thoughts...

Archy can grab some popcorn to learn, if he so chooses:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531

rphetteplace
06-27-2008, 10:26 PM
this thread needs a lock

ar needs to get me some tape

someone needs a boot

capybaras
06-27-2008, 10:36 PM
fluffy kittens

paczki
06-27-2008, 10:39 PM
fluffy kittens

We love all fluffy things

capybaras
06-27-2008, 10:40 PM
omg :eek: :)

paczki
06-27-2008, 10:42 PM
If that doesn't work, fluffy baby wombat :banana:

capybaras
06-27-2008, 10:43 PM
time to hit the hay :beer:

BoulderGeek
06-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow, I used to love this forum.

Talk about intellectual entropy.

PS: Nice wombat!

paczki
06-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Wow, I used to love this forum.

Talk about intellectual entropy.

PS: Nice wombat!

If a thread ever needed to drift to wombats, it's this one. So may I present--

WOMBAT NEWS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7477083.stm

P.S. Ahneida Ride -- even if you are leaving the forum, I hope you still come to William's Rhode Island Ramble.