PDA

View Full Version : kitchen lacking carbon?

z. beeblebrox
06-25-2008, 12:13 PM
http://www.us.kohler.com/faucets/karbon/index.jsp

For my money i'll stick with my old fashioned steel faucet, the water has a more lively, less dead feel.

keevon
06-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Ugh.

Can I get a Sub Zero to match?

Volant
06-25-2008, 01:47 PM
"putting water exactly where it needs to be...five pivoting joints..." and then they show an image of filling a pitcher with the water flowing straight-down like a std. faucet would?!
It sounds like a non-problem trying to be solved. Reminds me of the Big-mouth beer bottles or the large opening beer cans. I don't recall ever having a problem getting enough beer to pour into my mouth from the smaller std-sized opening bottles/cans!

johnnymossville
06-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah, but it looks cool!

All those joints, just more chances for an annoying leaky faucet if you ask me.

Steve in SLO
06-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Wow! A faucet that intuitively responds to my touch and gives me total mastery of water...I want one!

Now if I could just get a wife that intuitively responds to my touch and gives me mastery of the house, I'd be set.

Note to wife:
Honey, if you read this, another Steve wrote it.

bigbill
06-25-2008, 05:24 PM
My stepfather was an aeronautical engineer who specialized in interiors. The master bath countertops and drawers at their house are made from carbon fiber honeycomb panels with marble veneer. It is ultra light but lacks the real feel of solid marble. I'll let my mom know about the fixtures.