PDA

View Full Version : anyone know a 20% Nashbar code?

Dekonick
10-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Looking to try a compact crankset, and I dont want to pay $$ for FSA or Campy until I know I am gonna like it...so...I was thinking about getting their (Nahsbar) compact crankset (on sale for $79)

Now the cheap bastrd in me (Spouse induced - see related thread...) would rather pay $64 or thereabouts... but I only know a 10% code...thus I come here to ask my fellow forumites for their superior knowledge...

:) :p :banana: :D

PaulE
10-08-2004, 06:59 AM
Do a web search on promo codes. You will get a lot of sites where all of the internet merchants' current promotional codes are listed. Some of them have a drop down box that has all merchants alphabetically.

LowCel
10-08-2004, 07:06 AM
For some reason the codes aren't working anymore. I tried five or six different codes last night. I guess the people at Performance finally caught on. :crap:

pale scotsman
10-08-2004, 07:16 AM
10% is as good as you are gonna get right now. W196 worked last night. Seems the 20% coupons have been blacklisted for one reason or another...

LowCel
10-08-2004, 08:02 AM
Wish I would have known the 10% one last night. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

For what it's worth, they are having a great sale on their Performance Ultra Bibs. Selling them for $41.99. I have ridden with a few people that wear these and they all love them, I figured for that price I might as well order a couple of pairs to try out.