PDA

View Full Version : FS-Campy Record Triple Group

Dan Le foot
06-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Hi everyone.
Here is a great chance to own this 10 speed groupo at a fraction of the price of new. (8 pieces)
This Record triple group is about 4 years old and has about 10,000 miles on it. (I interchange with my CDA) The Group works perfect. But it does looked used as one would expect from this amount of use. Comes with a newer chain and 13/29 cassette. Crank is 172.5.
The group is currently running the Ottrott pictured here.
I prefer to sell the entire 8 piece group as a set.

Price: $650 Shipped.

BTW. My policy with forumites is to allow for inspection of the merchandise. If it isn't what you expected simply return the stuff in the same box for a complete refund.
Dan
Please use my email for questions: doak125@yahoo.com

guylimey
06-18-2008, 11:19 AM
PM and e-mail sent.

dave thompson
06-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Nice looking bike Dan! :)

Dan Le foot
06-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Nice looking bike Dan! :)

It is, isn't it Dave? Went with a -6, 130mm stem and a 2" or so seat to bar drop to stretch me out.
Haven't even crashed old your bike yet.
Got anything else you're selling?
Dan

Dan Le foot
06-19-2008, 04:00 PM
SOLD!

Thanks Andrew and all respondents.
I really like buying selling here the best. As a seller you better have a sharp price though. We do look for bargains here.

So I got to thinking. (dangerous I know) A forumite has Parlee on Ebay that I'm lusting after. (Karl's bike). But DW says don't even think about adding another frame to the stable without selling one for a similiar price.
So who wants the Ottrott Frame fork and headset shown in the original post? Condition is almost like new. $2250 and I'll pay to ship.
I'll post the specs in a separate thread later.
Dan

clweed
06-19-2008, 05:13 PM
for the Ottrot?

I'm interested if it fits.

Lee

dave thompson
06-19-2008, 05:18 PM
SOLD!

Thanks Andrew and all respondents.
I really like buying selling here the best. As a seller you better have a sharp price though. We do look for bargains here.

So I got to thinking. (dangerous I know) A forumite has Parlee on Ebay that I'm lusting after. (Karl's bike). But DW says don't even think about adding another frame to the stable without selling one for a similiar price.
So who wants the Ottrott Frame fork and headset shown in the original post? Condition is almost like new. $2250 and I'll pay to ship.
I'll post the specs in a separate thread later.
Dan
Hmm, just my size! :)