PDA

View Full Version : What is Roy Munson's Avatar?!

bostondrunk
10-06-2004, 08:49 AM
Poll time! What is Roy's avatar?!?!?!? :crap:

Dr. Doofus
10-06-2004, 10:14 AM
My avatar sucks more than your avatar

bostondrunk
10-06-2004, 10:58 AM
smoochith my avatar!! ;)

Keith A
10-06-2004, 11:10 AM
If it is what I think it is, then it is a representation of a toe from a camel. However, this particular toe can also be found on the humanoid species and that's about all I will say about it.

Mr. Butterworth
10-06-2004, 11:43 AM
Did you just mention the camel-toe on the Serotta Competition Bicycle Forum? That's amazing! I'm not sure if you should be kicked off or given a round of applause. I vote for the latter. :butt:

Oh and I think it is actually a Romulan symbol from the aforementioned television show.

Keith A
10-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Not too long ago, I saw this same avatar used on another discussion forum and didn't what it was. So I asked a coworker (who also participated on this forum) if he knew what the image was. Even when the coworker told me that is was a "CT", I still was clueless :confused: He then said they even have a website for this -- all the time I'm thinking what is so great about the toe of a camel. He then pulled up the associated website and then I understood :eek:

I was actually surprised to see this avatar used on this forum as it seems to go against the spirit of the laws that govern this forum.

bostondrunk
10-07-2004, 07:36 AM
I'm shocked and suprised. No no, mortified and saddened....no, insulted and distressed.......that because of having an avatar that is simply a crescent roll, I have it on good authority that Roy is currently in a turkish prison being manhandled by Sandy's wife...shame on all of you!!!

Andreu
10-07-2004, 07:53 AM
I am sorry..I am lost.
What is Avatar?
What is CT?
and where is the website?

Slightly distressed of Spain.
A

bostondrunk
10-07-2004, 07:55 AM
CT is Camel Toe, the hard toe on the foot of a camel.
An Avatar is the picture that appears below the poster's name on this forum. Like my wonderful Under Armour picture. Protect This House!!!

JohnS
10-07-2004, 08:24 AM
That's not quite what a camel toe is. I tried emailing you but couldn't. There's no way to politely describe it on this forum. :)

Keith A
10-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Andreu -- A quick Yahoo! or Google seach should give you the details that we are avoiding discussing on this forum.

Russell
10-07-2004, 09:10 AM
My avatar sucks more than your avatar

Yeah, but Flipper was a great band.

Andreu
10-07-2004, 09:16 AM
I am right up to speed now.
Definitely looks like a CT to me.
A

BumbleBeeDave
10-07-2004, 10:27 AM
. . . I should avoid doing that Yahoo or Google search until I get home from work? . . . ;) :rolleyes:

BBDave

PaulE
10-07-2004, 12:02 PM
When you find that web site, read the story in the male section with the picture of the guy in the full Phonak kit with a Phonak BMC. Hilarious.

BumbleBeeDave
10-07-2004, 05:59 PM
I see. Most disgusting.

I’ll take two.

BBDave

dbrk
10-07-2004, 07:33 PM
There is a ski resort in Utah called "Snowbird" (I taught a wildly unsuccessful yoga seminar there once...), anyway, their avatar, their corporate logo is, well, a camel toe. My wife called the place "Toe bird" and if you look it up, well, you'll see.

The counterpart to the CT is, as it were, the mullet. Look here for the doo of choice: http://www.mulletsgalore.com/
Somehow I associate one with the other, funny how those things go on in the mind.

Bike Content: Do bikes have toes? Is that what tread is? Tread is mostly for show and the less of it the better. CT is also for show and it is a matter of taste and opinion as to whether we might like to see more or less. I'd better check out of this discussion now for fear of being beaten by Sandy's wife (and my own)...heck everyone's wife might come over here to beat me...

dbrk

Dekonick
10-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Sounds exciting!

BumbleBeeDave
10-08-2004, 07:15 AM
. . . While I do see your reference to Snowbird, I think I should inform you that a “camel toe” is, uuh, not a type of haircut! ;) ;) :rolleyes:

BBDave

William
10-08-2004, 07:31 AM
dbrk posted: http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

ROTFLMAO!!!! :D :D

William

Mr. Butterworth
10-08-2004, 07:41 AM
I have decided to retract my vote for "a yummy jello mold."

BumbleBeeDave
10-08-2004, 08:27 AM
"yummy" and the "mold" part MIGHT apply, but certainly not at the same time! ;)

BBDave

Keith A
10-08-2004, 09:06 AM
dbrk -- you're correct about the logo of SnowBird...
http://www.snowbird.com/images/index_logo.gif

The mullet website is pretty humorous. There is this 50ish guy that I know that has been growing a mullet for the last year or so and every time I see him, I think to myself "Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I've been tempted to tell him about this website, but didn't want to offend him.