PDA

View Full Version : Darren where are you.....

rwsaunders
06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
I don't know why, but I thought of D as I drove by this establishment. Does anyone know the locale?

Fixed
06-12-2008, 01:06 PM
at the masters dojo

WadePatton
06-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Dammit man, where is Darryl? A new beer-store owner--FROM MA no less, has brought a smattering of small-time brews to my tiny town. Some of the best are from Nashville-Yazoo (Yazoo also sponsors cycling events!)
and last night I sampled some Athens, GA product as they're a major sponsor of the big off-road event I'm doing in August.

I want to acclimate to their beers before I keg stand on 'em. :banana: :banana: :banana:

maunahaole
06-12-2008, 01:28 PM
I know of one Dancin' Bare/Bear (depending on which sign you see) in PDX. IIRC it was in jeopardy of closing due to the light rail extension. You could order dinner to be served to you on the front row.

Volant
06-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Dammit man, where is Darryl? A new beer-store owner--FROM MA no less, has brought a smattering of small-time brews to my tiny town. Some of the best are from Nashville-Yazoo (Yazoo also sponsors cycling events!)
and last night I sampled some Athens, GA product as they're a major sponsor of the big off-road event I'm doing in August.

I want to acclimate to their beers before I keg stand on 'em. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wade, what event are you doing in August?