PDA

View Full Version : Spinelli's Perspective

mike p
06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
http://sveltecycles.blogspot.com/

Ck out Spinelli's blog, new product reviews--Edge 1.68 rims and Tufo extreme tape. Rims were built up by none other than Eric Gottesman. Justin has a real knack for this blog thing. It's becomming one of my fav sites. Go Justin, keep those reviews comming!

Mike

girlie
06-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Justin raced amazing today (Philly).......last few laps at the front for his sprinter......lead the last climb up lemon.....did his job!

Impressive.

Geoff
06-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Justin is flying right now and had a great race, but inquiring minds want to know did he ride his new wheels or was he obligated to ride the bontragers?

G

mike p
06-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm sure he was on the bontragers, sponsor's pay the bills.

Mike

rounder
06-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah he rode a great race. close to up front with a lap to go. I was gonna say something dumb like...if he had only been riding the lightweights or he shoulda had an arundel bag...but really, good race flux.

flux
06-10-2008, 06:26 AM
Thank You all for noticing and commenting. I will be doing weekly updates and have some new stuff on it's way. Should be fun!

Last night I decided I didn't like the seal on the front tire's valve so I removed the tire and made some adjustments, then re-taped. Now that Philly is over I can spend a little less time on the power tap and perhaps a little more time on these.

Mshue
06-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Justin, the reviews are great. Thanks for taking the time to post them and for the obvious effort you put into the actual writing. Can't wait to hear more about how the Edge wheels ride. I also really appreciated the pictures illustrating the Tufo Extreme Tape. It has me thinking about trying tubulars for the first time.

El Chaba
06-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Thank You all for noticing and commenting. I will be doing weekly updates and have some new stuff on it's way. Should be fun!

Last night I decided I didn't like the seal on the front tire's valve so I removed the tire and made some adjustments, then re-taped. Now that Philly is over I can spend a little less time on the power tap and perhaps a little more time on these.

Dude....nice work in Philly....the way I saw the sprint, there was not a thing more that you could have done for candelario. Good result for Kelly/Medifast.

paulandmonster
06-10-2008, 03:28 PM
if anyone wants philly photos email me

taylorj
06-10-2008, 03:38 PM

Isn't that Candelario?

paulandmonster
06-10-2008, 03:40 PM
and light adjusted nikons new program rules

flux
06-10-2008, 05:38 PM

that is alex c.

taylorj
06-10-2008, 05:41 PM
that is alex c.
that's what I thought. Nice job in Philly!

paulandmonster
06-10-2008, 06:32 PM
try this one

girlie
06-10-2008, 06:36 PM
the one to the left.....with the baby face.

sellsworth
06-10-2008, 06:49 PM
that is alex c.

Alex is one of the nicest riders that I've met. He's from Reno also and I've seen him around here several times. My son and I chatted with at the ToC. Alex is always fun to watch at the Tour de Nez. A few years back I was marshaling a Tour de Nez criterium and Alex had one of worst crashes that I have ever personally seen. He went over a hay bail and through a guard rail - other than being really pissed off he seemed fine.