PDA

View Full Version : 1989 7-11 team pic?? and some other questions

learlove
06-04-2008, 07:40 PM
can anyone post a pic of the 1989 7-11 team? I'm looking for the fold out one that was in winning mag if anyone has it. Also 1990 pic too.

thanks.

also a few misc questions.

-was 90 the last year for 7-11 then 91 motorolla came in?

-correct me if i'm wrong but 88 was the last serotta year with 89 being the first merckx year?

-what is the story with the 88 worlds between cricky and bauer? bauer was not faulted in the end, correct?

thanks again

Michael Maddox
06-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Bauer was DQ'ed in the race, but the court case was decided in Bauer's favor. It didn't help that Criquielion accused Bauer of assault. Bike race accidents happen, and his accusations made him appear more of a whinging putz than an assaulted racer. Bauer's riding was punished properly, and the only assault occurred against Criquielion's ego. I'll never forget that face and "power salute" he made as he walked across the line--something reflected in today's crop of bike-throwers.

Yes, 7-Eleven became Motorola in 1991. Merckx bikes appeared in 1989.

Writing a report? Google is your friend!

Slurpee
08-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Go to www.wooljersey.com/main and search on 7-Eleven and you will find my photos of the 88 Huffy road and TT bikes as well as my 89Merckx bikes, road and TT.

fiamme red
08-12-2008, 01:24 PM
There are several advantages that wow gold differentiate Warcraft game from the other online games. You need not be fast on the wow Gold instead Warcraft game allows you to read and then make decisions. There are actions involved powerleveling but as it has been already said that you need not be fast on the buttons or in other words it is not mandatory for you to be a vivid gamer.Isn't there any way to ban this very persistent spammer, in all his guises? Isn't his IP address logged? Just deleting his spam posts individually doesn't get to the root of the problem.

Bruce K
08-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Pete is driving back from the FLR.

So far as I know, only he can ban an ID.

Let me, BBDave, or Pete know where we've missed this guy's garbage and we'll get it gone.

BK

Hardlyrob
08-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Hey Bruce - I thought YOU were going to be at the FLR - you missed a heck of a weekend!

Rob

531Aussie
08-13-2008, 10:30 PM
This is from a later edition of Winning, but I dunno when the pic was taken

Did Phinnet et al use crit bars back then? :)

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll85/registered-user/seveneleventeam.jpg

Frank
08-13-2008, 10:56 PM
that I bought a couple of years ago here on the Forum.