PDA

View Full Version : I miss you all so much!

silly pink bunn
10-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Dear MY homies at Serotta

I loved working with you all. I think about you all the time. Thank you for your kindness and my radical bicycle. You guys will always be with me!!!
John O , Jared , DR Gigs , Brian , Bryer , Calib , Stevie B , Billy Mack , Danny , Andy , Wager, Carol , Ben , Pat , Frankie and anyone I forgot. You all had a huge positive effect on my life. Live to Ride Ride to live! If you ever come to Portland please give me a call. Sorry this is sappy but you guys were like a Tight crew to me.
Cheers,

Gooch aka Mark Gallucci

Brian Smith
10-03-2004, 08:18 PM
YEAH! MARK!
I've heard small bits and pieces suggesting that you're doing well out there, no surprise! Email me! Briansmithmail@oceanfree.net
Getting into 'my season' of riding up here!
-Brian

BumbleBeeDave
10-03-2004, 09:36 PM
. . . sappy is OK by me if you are talking about Ben & Co.

Great people . . .

BBDave

buttercup
10-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Mark, it's about time I heard from you. It's me stevie B. I hear that your doing well. "D" fills me in from time to time. He is going to make me a silk screen so that I can make my own T's for Too Stoopid Racing. That't the name of my new race team next year. Good news, I am taking my police exam dec 4th for the G.F police. I love painting but I must see if I can pass the test just so there is no doubts 20 years from now. Peace out!- Stevie B :beer:

Jared Porter
10-06-2004, 05:04 PM
What's up man, it's good to hear from you. We are all still hard at it. Things are coming along nicely at the shop. I hope Kenisis is treating you OK. Everybody says hi and wants to know if you'll be back east for any holidays, besides D is talking about having a trailer party.

later,
Jared