PDA

View Full Version : A bit OT: Good vendor for custom imprinted beer glasses?

BumbleBeeDave
05-31-2008, 02:38 PM
I need to get some of these made. There seems to be a plethora of vendors online. Has anyone dealt with one before that has good prices AND high quality product? I'd need to get about a hundred made.

Many thanks for any recommendations!

BBD

Smiley
05-31-2008, 02:52 PM
TiDesigns, he made a nice gift of glasses with engraving on them to Pete and I for our efforts in Tour Du Toga last year. Contact the TiMan and he'll do it for you.

rwsaunders
05-31-2008, 03:10 PM
I'd need to get about a hundred made.
BBD

That's a lot of girlfriends, Dave.

BumbleBeeDave
05-31-2008, 03:15 PM
That's a lot of girlfriends, Dave.

. . . I think it's less than a hundred, but I've kind of lost count and I want to play it safe and not leave anyone out!

BBD

vxpro
06-01-2008, 12:34 PM
I've been drinking out of some custom pint glasses from this place for the last 11 years...great stuff!

http://www.cymba.com/

Louis
06-01-2008, 01:04 PM
. . . I think it's less than a hundred, but I've kind of lost count and I want to play it safe and not leave anyone out!

Dave,

Now tell the truth, they are going to be part of a beer-themed peace offering to all the folks you've offended on the forum over the years? (Make mine half a dozen Chimay Blue Label, and half a dozen Unibroue La Fin du Monde) :beer:

BumbleBeeDave
06-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Dave,

Now tell the truth, they are going to be part of a beer-themed peace offering to all the folks you've offended on the forum over the years? (Make mine half a dozen Chimay Blue Label, and half a dozen Unibroue La Fin du Monde) :beer:

. . . you KNOW that would take far more than just a hundred glasses, even with only one to an offendee! :beer:

BBD

BumbleBeeDave
06-01-2008, 01:09 PM
I've been drinking out of some custom pint glasses from this place for the last 11 years...great stuff!

http://www.cymba.com/

. . . but I'm looking for someplace that could make the glasses custom imprinted with the artwork I send them. I'm not as concerned about nickel and diming the price as I am about good service and good quality. I don't want to end up with product with artwork that's going to come off the first time through the dishwasher.

BBD

vxpro
06-01-2008, 10:21 PM
. . . but I'm looking for someplace that could make the glasses custom imprinted with the artwork I send them. I'm not as concerned about nickel and diming the price as I am about good service and good quality. I don't want to end up with product with artwork that's going to come off the first time through the dishwasher.

BBD

The glasses I have were etched so durability is a non-issue. I'm not sure if he does "applied" artwork but you could shoot him an e-mail to find out. Good luck!