PDA

View Full Version : Asheville '08

musgravecycles
05-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Who's showing up for a great weekend of riding in/around these beautiful hills...

Smiley
05-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Who's showing up for a great weekend of riding in/around these beautiful hills...
when ? what weekend ?

dekindy
05-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Per a May 9th e-mail from Tiffany Teaford in response to my inquiry about the camp, "they had a lot of interest but couldn't get the minimum number of riders needed (6) to commit to the scheduled date so the camp has been taken off the calendar".

Ginger
05-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Per a May 9th e-mail from Tiffany Teaford in response to my inquiry about the camp, "they had a lot of interest but couldn't get the minimum number of riders needed (6) to commit to the scheduled date so the camp has been taken off the calendar".
???

Not *that* camp. (At least...I don't think he means that camp...)

This Asheville gathering...
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=41676
June 14th
A non-organized, come as you are, ride what you want get together with road rides on Friday and Saturday and a mtb ride on Sunday for those who swing both ways. (if you don't want to mtb, I'm sure there will be others who want to road ride Sunday)

I'll be there!

justinf
05-29-2008, 01:51 PM
I'll be there, arriving from Charlotte if anyone needs a ride.

TimB
05-29-2008, 02:03 PM
I'll be in Asheville with KT - but a week later, for her birthday. We'll likely be bringing our bikes...so if anyone knows any easy no-brainer rides (I've never even been close to Asheville) please let me know.

dekindy
05-29-2008, 10:14 PM

I thought you were referring to the Serotta Owner's Club camp and Carmichael Training.