PDA

View Full Version : Arlington TX Ride

Kines
05-28-2008, 08:38 PM
I will be visiting the in-laws for the July 4th week. Does anyone know of any group rides, or any event rides in the area on Saturday July 5th?

KN

Bruce K
05-30-2008, 05:39 AM
Scott;

In trying to get rid of nsk's "stuff" I accidently deleted your post as well and I can't seem to bring it back.

Can you re-post?

I am SO sorry.

BK

trophyoftexas
05-30-2008, 06:06 AM
.....nice folks with this club and they probably have a ride or two posted on their site. I didn't see anything listed elsewhere that indicated any organized rides for that date, only possible club rides. http://www.fwbaclub.org/

TimD
05-30-2008, 06:48 AM
Check in at Richardson Bike Mart.

trophyoftexas
05-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Check in at Richardson Bike Mart.
Don't know why I didn't think of that, too! RBM has several Saturday AM things happening and there will be someone there of your speed/ability for sure. If you want to go the distance with them but aren't a "fastie boy" then get the time and show up about 30 minutes early 'cause several of the slower (15ish mph) guys show up early and let the batch catch them for a change! Nice people!....BUT, probably a pretty urban-type ride. The Fort Worth club riders tend to put together more rides out west of FW which is a little more rural-type riding.....and usually WAY less traffic.

Cdub
05-30-2008, 10:34 AM
I have done the Richardson Bikemart ride recently. It starts urban and then heads toward the country. Good group of folks with a mix of racers and people who like to ride bikes.

Also, post on www.txbra.org in the general forum. They will respond with some good groups.

have fun in the heat!