PDA

View Full Version : Thanks ....

Ahneida Ride
05-26-2008, 06:44 PM
To the Millions of Americans who have given life and limb so I that
I can sit here and post on the Phorum on this Memorial Day.

God Bless this United States of America.

chuckroast
05-26-2008, 06:47 PM
True that, I never served and still regret it. Props to those who did (including my Dad).

ericspin
05-26-2008, 07:48 PM
+1.

On my ride to Jax Beach and Ponte Vedra this morning I rode by a group of guys, evidently veterans, piling out of a van with their whites on getting ready for a parade I guess. Van said _Beaches Color Guard_. I circled back around and offered a big thanks to the whole crowd of 'em. They appreciated the gesture.

Dave T., tell your son thanks from me.

Eric

rnhood
05-26-2008, 08:21 PM
I'll forever respect and honor all those who selfishly gave all or, part of their lives when called upon. God bless their families.

I served for 6 years and, am proud of every moment of it.

rydesteel
05-26-2008, 08:45 PM
A copy of the email my wife sent my Father-in-law/ her stepdad, 2 tours in Nam as a Seal. He came home, when others did not. Thanks to them all, and may we always remember.

Thank you.
You gave a large part of who you are to serve your country.
What you did allowed freedom to find a foothold in a foreign land.
We in America often forget. I want to remember not only those who died, but those who came home and made a better life for themselves and others.
God bless you.
Big hug.
Deb

rwsaunders
05-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Our town stages a great little Memorial Day parade that draws a good crowd. Vets and their families are honored by school kids and adults alike.

The little league teams throw candy to the kids in the crowd..a big hit and the weather cooperated this year again. Check out the future cyclists on the paves.

93legendti
05-27-2008, 09:42 AM
To the Millions of Americans who have given life and limb so I that
I can sit here and post on the Phorum on this Memorial Day.

God Bless this United States of America.

Well said.