hooverone
09-28-2004, 11:50 PM
2 of the nicest kirks I have seen,

Check them out

www.kirkframeworks.com

Jim

bruce-e-boy
09-29-2004, 03:20 AM
thanks, the yellow and green one is mine, and looks even nicer in the flesh.
Bruce

Climb01742
09-29-2004, 03:54 AM
as an owner of two of dave's earliest frames, all i can say is...jealousy is such an ugly emotion. :crap: damn, those new frames are gorgeous. and the paint...holy moly. well done, everyone. ;)

Dekonick
09-29-2004, 04:40 AM
Really nice bikes. Hey Pbob - why isnt your frame there? Didnt you take delivery last week?

dbrk
09-29-2004, 05:37 AM
Whoa. JB paint, no? There are many fine painters, don't mistake me, but JB is transcendent imminence.

There were early Rivendells (Waterford-made bikes) that were painted orange and blue but not with the seat tube in this Kirk-fashion. Around here this would identify you as a certain sports fan (Syracuse, of course...and if an "Orangeman" isn't a Irish Protestant then what is it? An orange?), which goes to show ya' that the same thing means different things depending on the thing. (The first thing or the second thing? add Crystal-DeNiro inflections)

These are beautiful frames and once I am outta' the woods with projects (rains, pours, etc.) I'm getting in line for a Terraplane. What would be REAALLLY neat would be a Terraplane Tandem. How's dem'apples, Dave? Possible? Worth it? Yikes. Now I won't sleep at night...dang.

dbrk

Kevin
09-29-2004, 06:31 AM
I may have to get a Kirk. Very nice.

Kevin

pbbob
09-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Really nice bikes. Hey Pbob - why isnt your frame there? Didnt you take delivery last week?
sshhh, don't tell anyone, it's in paint.

hooverone
09-30-2004, 03:03 PM
thanks, the yellow and green one is mine, and looks even nicer in the flesh.
Bruce

Can you post some pictures of the bike built up?

Jim

bruce-e-boy
10-01-2004, 03:17 AM
Hooverone

I will do so - will be a couple of weeks.
regards
Bruce