PDA

View Full Version : Went for a ride yesterday, going for a ride today

Tom
05-18-2008, 06:02 AM
This is today's no content posting.

I didn't go on the century or even the metric that Heather and the group were hosting yesterday, no time. So I went out and rode about 45 by myself on what turned out to be an unusually beautiful day that I am not sure was expected to be so beautiful. Then we planted all the flowers in the front of the house.

Today I ride before the rains come and then I work. I'm working on a project that will either hit its dates or I'll have all the time in the world to ride my bike. I'd really love to have all the time in the world to ride my bike, but not under those circumstances. Gotta get a lot of work done.

To steal Big Mac's phrase, ride on!

Ahneida Ride
05-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Yesterday was an unexpected blessing ...

EDS
05-18-2008, 11:47 AM
This is today's no content posting.

I didn't go on the century or even the metric that Heather and the group were hosting yesterday, no time. So I went out and rode about 45 by myself on what turned out to be an unusually beautiful day that I am not sure was expected to be so beautiful. Then we planted all the flowers in the front of the house.

Today I ride before the rains come and then I work. I'm working on a project that will either hit its dates or I'll have all the time in the world to ride my bike. I'd really love to have all the time in the world to ride my bike, but not under those circumstances. Gotta get a lot of work done.

To steal Big Mac's phrase, ride on!

I am jealous. I had to work 13 hours yesterday and will likely put in another 10 plus in the office today. Fifteen minutes to next conference call, yay!

Tom
05-18-2008, 12:03 PM
My turn's coming for that. The way this thing looks, I am going to miss two weeks of riding at least, doing round the clock implementations, not counting the unexpected misses. That's why I'm stealing every ride I can right now.

Ahneida Ride
05-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Got two hours .....

Now it's raining ... :crap: :crap: :crap: :crap: