PDA

View Full Version : FS: 60cm Serotta Legend Ti ST

cinelli
09-19-2004, 07:30 PM
I am selling my 60cm Legend TI ST frame, F2 fork and Chris King headset on eBay. Auction number: 7103109984. I purchased this from the legendary Dave Thompson a few months ago and it is a great frame. Unfortunately, the Ottrott "bug" has bitten and I need to sell this before I can buy another frame. Specs are listed on the auction....just search for Serotta Legend and you will find it. Thanks in advance!

River
09-19-2004, 07:50 PM
I can't find your frame on E-bay. How old is the frame? Can you list the specs on this site?

River
09-19-2004, 07:53 PM
I can't find your frame on E-bay. How old is the frame? Can you post the specs on this site?

Louis
09-19-2004, 09:24 PM
Search on the item # worked just fine:

60cm Serotta Legend Ti ST

You are bidding on a 2002 model Serotta Legend Ti ST frame, fork and headset. This frame has probably less than 900 miles and it is awesome. Serotta mates the Legend Ti main frame to the carbon ST chainstays to deliver a ride that is second to none. Like riding on a rail, the Legend Ti ST offers the strength and stability that titanium is famous for with the comfort that carbon stays provide. A lifetime frame for some lucky buyer.

Specifications: 60cm seattube center to center (virtual), 56cm seattube (actual), 59cm top tube center to center (virtual), 3 degree sloping top tube, 73 degree seattube angle, 73.5 degree headtube angle, Serotta triple butted 3/2.5 titanium tubeset, Serotta 3D XL dropouts, Serotta headbadge and seat clamp, polished finished with etched matte decals, Serotta butted titanium S-bend chainstays, 1-1/8" headset, Serotta F2 carbon fork with carbon steerer and titanium dropouts, Chris King 1-1/8" headset.

Ok, so you are ready to move up to the upper echelon of framesets. Serotta has built some of the finest and most exclusive frames for the past 30 years. Today, the Legend Ti ST is Serotta's ultimate version of their Legend Ti that has won World Championships as well as Olympic road races. Unfortunately, the Legend Ti ST also has a price tag to match. A new Legend Ti ST retails for $3700. Add the F2 fork ($575.) anf the etched logos ($300.) and the price is close to $4600. without the Chris King headset. Very expensive indeed. Now look at my price! Own Serotta's state of the art Legend Ti ST for a fraction of the cost of new.

Buyer pays $45. shipping and insurance. Cashiers check or money order ONLY. Sorry, no PayPal. Lower 48 U. S. States sales ONLY. Payment must be received within 7 days of auction end. Buyer must contact me within 48 hours of auction end.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

cinelli
09-22-2004, 08:49 AM
I have had a few requests concerning the 60cm Serotta Legend Ti ST. Please let me know if you are a member of the Serotta forum and I will work out special shipping charges and/ or arrangements.

Thanks,
Rod

Ken Robb
09-27-2004, 11:51 AM
what happened to this frame??

cinelli
09-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Sold!!!