PDA

View Full Version : Need CAMPY market information PLEASE

Pete Serotta
04-21-2008, 11:36 AM
A friend of mine has a the following for sale and I have no idea of what to tell him as to a "fair market" price.

- 1977 High Flange Campy HUBs on tubular rims (24 holes) used by ANDY Weaver to win Senior time trial Worlds in 77.

- New in box SUPER RECORD Ti SPINDLE ROAD Pedals...

THANKS Pete

Too Tall
04-21-2008, 11:51 AM
A friend of mine has a the following for sale and I have no idea of what to tell him as to a "fair market" price.

- 1977 High Flange Campy HUBs on tubular rims (24 holes) used by ANDY Weaver to win Senior time trial Worlds in 77.

THANKS Pete
Hubs are hubs but the new in box SR Ti pedals will kill. Don't let that go easily. By all rights they should go to someone like Terminaut who will use them in a period correct assembly.

Pete Serotta
04-21-2008, 11:53 AM
That is why I asked here first. THe High Flange hubs I thought might be of interest for someone building a specific period bike. Barney is a cat two racer (now 50) and would like to see them go to a good home...

Not looking to get the last $$ on a sale either.....PETE

Hardlyrob
04-21-2008, 12:37 PM
I've been watching the vintage campy stuff on EBay as I'm still filling in some gaps on my C-Record time capsule bike.

I don't think the wheels will be big money - the only hubs that are expensive are the C-Record Sheriff Star Pista - they're going for $350 to $600 depending on condition.

The SR Ti pedals are money - I'm guessing $200+ depending on who wants them.

Good Luck

Rob

texbike
04-21-2008, 01:53 PM

If they definitely have the Ti spindles they've been running about $300 (+) recently on ebay.

I have a Cinelli SC that I am in the process of restoring and have been looking for a set. However, the amount of scratch that these are pulling is sending me back to the SLs with the steel spindles.

Texbike

dookie
04-21-2008, 06:48 PM
If they definitely have the Ti spindles they've been running about $300 (+) recently on ebay.

+1. new in box will fetch stupid money from foreign buyers (thank you weak dollar). hell, they'd buy the box for $50!

Ahneida Ride
04-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Pete ...

I can remember where, but I recently saw Record Ti pedals for 350 frn.
There were the old Ti Superleggera Pedals, NOS I believe.

Hope this helps ...

Ahneida Ride
04-21-2008, 08:50 PM
(thank you weak dollar).

Try Fed Reserve NonNotes ..... frns