PDA

View Full Version : Posting Threads Problems

Sandy
04-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Who has had problems in initiiating a thread? I am normally unable to start any thread that has even a few sentences in the inititial post. Yesterday I could not start any thread, even with a single character as the message. Prior to that I could start short ones. I know that there have been at least two others who cannot start a thread. I am able to add whatever I want to a started thread, mine or someone's thread other than mine.

Please don't say that you just started this one as it is the first one in many many attempts. I keep getting a message something to the effect that it is too long, even with a thread with a sentnce or less. The one that I want to start on carbon bikes I have tried probably 20 times to no avail.

Who else has the problem, please?

Slow Starting Serotta Sandy

chuckroast
04-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Hi Sandy, welcome to the forum :)

Sandy
04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi Sandy, welcome to the forum :)

Wow!! I had somewhere over 7,000 posts a couple of days ago. Now I am listed as having only 1. I was about number 5 or so with respect to the number of posts and now I am not listed. Is Serotta trying to tell me something? :rolleyes:

Newbie Sandy

Smiley
04-11-2008, 07:58 PM
SandMan, How did you get down to two posts ??? Did King take your seniority spot away from U :banana:

BTW, I am liking what K Bedford is doing to my new street fixee, must share with u his decal scheme, Tres Nice :banana:

Sandy
04-11-2008, 08:11 PM
:) SandMan, How did you get down to two posts ??? Did King take your seniority spot away from U :banana:

BTW, I am liking what K Bedford is doing to my new street fixee, must share with u his decal scheme, Tres Nice :banana:

:) Man,

King probably has less than 10 posts. I have 3 now, including this one.

I would be very interested in seeing the decals scheme. As you know I am not a fan of decals. Don't really like them normally. I did like the appearance of Kelly Bedford's lugged frame. Beautiful. Reminded me instantly of the CSI. Does he have the ability to build a frame as nice as the CSI?? :rolleyes: :)

I hope Kelly has all the success possible in his new venture. Gloria and I spoke to him twice at Saratoga Springs and I have talked to him on the phone about my bikes in the past. Never could understand how a man, as busy as he is, could give so much time to a single cutomer as he did so graciously and generously to Gloria and myself. He is one of the great guys in the bike buildng business- Knows so much, shares it so easily, humbly, graciously, and is so helpful.

Steel Serotta Sandy