PDA

View Full Version : One down and one to go, K Bedford Customs

Smiley
04-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Just heard from master framebuilder Kelly Bedford that I am UP. Approved the draft he made for me and the TUBES BABY are in da house :banana: So I just shot an e-mail over to my pushers for parts and wheels to get the ball rolling with the stuff I need to finish the project. Jeremy is my wheel addiction guy and he's planning a nice surprise for me. I will be using a trusted Brooks B17N which I have now in my fit studio as opposed to a Chrome Railed Swallow Saddle. So whomever is next after me should start to get warmed up with excitement. Who was that # 1 client anyway ;)

Pete Serotta
04-08-2008, 07:34 PM
WHen it gets back from Joe Bell it will be going to Mike Grotz at Cyclesport in Parkridge NJ for fitup (yeah how is that for an advertisement). We will have a coming out party with wine and burgers... (PAULE you hear that/?///)

PETE

Ahneida Ride
04-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Some guys get all the luck ..... ;)

Oh yea ... who is # 1 ?

Perhaps Kelly ? The last CSI was built for ..... (guess who)
Hint: the color is Kelly Green ...

Fixed
04-09-2008, 09:14 AM
coming out party ? :)
well what we need to see is pictures is this like a new csi or something ?
cheers I bet it is going to cool imho

Too Tall
04-09-2008, 10:45 AM
WHen it gets back from Joe Bell it will be going to Mike Grotz at Cyclesport in Parkridge NJ for fitup (yeah how is that for an advertisement). We will have a coming out party with wine and burgers... (PAULE you hear that/?///)

PETE
You go boy!

93legendti
04-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Just heard from master framebuilder Kelly Bedford that I am UP. Approved the draft he made for me and the TUBES BABY are in da house :banana: So I just shot an e-mail over to my pushers for parts and wheels to get the ball rolling with the stuff I need to finish the project. Jeremy is my wheel addiction guy and he's planning a nice surprise for me. I will be using a trusted Brooks B17N which I have now in my fit studio as opposed to a Chrome Railed Swallow Saddle. So whomever is next after me should start to get warmed up with excitement. Who was that # 1 client anyway ;)
Unless you post pics, I am going to put you on my ignore list. :D

Ahneida Ride
04-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Unless you post pics, I am going to put you on my ignore list. :D

How can I do that right now?

manet
04-09-2008, 03:25 PM

PETE

you want i should go kick the tires?