PDA

View Full Version : Get well Flux.

swoop
04-08-2008, 03:45 PM
i heard he was part of that huge pileup early into the last stage. before they even hit the circuit.
there's no soft landing at redlands.... so heal up. rest up. that's looked like one tough spring... summer's coming... i know you dudes that have done time in italy kill it in the sun.

see you out there!

Fixed
04-08-2008, 04:27 PM
bro get well your race reports are the best
cheers imho

Dave B
04-08-2008, 04:29 PM
seriously we are living vicariously through you! get well and then smack some booty!

Elefantino
04-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Mend well.

Mom says ditto.

soulspinner
04-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Heal and roll on big fella!

junior2189
04-08-2008, 09:07 PM
what do you think of this JUNIORS HIT HARD (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8bjDmj9nUyo)

JUNIOR

flux
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks Swoop. That was a real bummer as Sunset would have been a good opportunity for me to do something besides pull the break back. Two of our sprinters waited for me to get a bike change which took a few minutes as it was total chaos. Lucky thing was that we hadn't even gotten onto the main circuits so our team car was still behind the field. I hopped on Bajidali's spare for a few k and the saddle was way too high so then did a bike change cyclocross style with my own spare which was waiting for me at the base of the climb.

Symetrics GC rider was in it too and his whole team waited for him so I sat on that train for about 6 laps till it imploded. I stopped at the top of the climb realizing I would never see the front of the race and hung out with my DS's then a few minutes went by and this big groupetto rolls past. I thought "what the heck" and jumped back on my bike and finished the race with those guys.

Man it's good to finally be back home. Looking forward to some rest, then back at it again starting off with Mt. Hood.

DarrenCT
04-08-2008, 09:53 PM
glad your ok j-mang :beer:

jerk
04-08-2008, 09:55 PM
yeah...broke your bike and now trek and lemond severed ties so you won't even get a new one. be like every member of mercury/viatel and take the hurting c40 and paint the frucker.

jerk

swoop
04-09-2008, 12:49 AM
yeah...broke your bike and now trek and lemond severed ties so you won't even get a new one. be like every member of mercury/viatel and take the hurting c40 and paint the frucker.

jerk

i'm sending duct tape.

Big Daddy
04-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Glad you are okay...Redlands is the Badlands.