PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with host housing for some cyclists at Battenkill-Roubaix?

Bruce K
04-07-2008, 07:33 PM
A freind of mine and 3 teammates are in fairly desperate need of host housing for Battenkill-Roubaix.

I am assuming they will arrive with bikes, trainers, and some tools.

They would need a place to sleep and shower. They will pretty much fend for themselves for meals but anyhospitality would be greatly appreciated.

We have done this for the Velo Bella women's cyclocross team when they come to Gloucester, hosting up to 8 Bellas and their fellas and it has been a ton of fun.

If there is anyone in that area who might be able to help out please let me know and I'll help make the connection.

Thanks,

BK

BumbleBeeDave
04-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Have them call me. I have a basement rec room with attached bathroom they can use. I've got two air mattresses and a couple of Therma-rest pads. If they all have sleeping bags they should be good to go. They can work on bikes in my garage and follow me up to the race. It's about an hour's drive. I assume they would arrive Friday night? If so, I can show them a few good local places to carbo load!

I'll PM you my cell number in case you don't already have it.

BBD